• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NEW MAP: VG RPG2 need ideas

Should there be a saving trigger added to this so you can save and load characters?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need more ideas for one of the maps i am making called Video Game RPG. I need a starting town to buy things and other world ideas i have some characters and i need to know how to import spells. if you want to help post here or PM me. thx

Level 1
Is it just a figment of my imagination, or has this map been already done for a long time... (made by someone else that is)

Level 2
im making the second to it and i nd mercenary shops in it like in the first one the use hyrule i prefer not to use hyrule but if theres nothing else i will

Level 13
well these days it's not being used very often because of the fact that it takes so much time to make a load save game.
I would not reccomand making, it's only handy for in sequala, but than you have to put them in twice.
If you still wish to do this start looking at gautlet1 or 2. (no url srry couldn't find it up that fast)

Level 16
There already is this Video Game RPG out there, and most RPGs out there are crap, because they have heroes named after makers, possibly have cheats, and use no creativity. The main terrain sucks, and if any skill is used, it is only applied in one area. City building doodads, in towns, are spammed, and the decorations suck. Trees are used as boundaries, and there are region warps to edges of maps. I hate every single RPG out there except Lineage, because it is the ebst RPG so far, except for that TINY little cheat system :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.