• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need ideas for custom heros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm working on a map called Legends of Power. It is a RPG, and I need ideas for a hero with Fan of Knives and Vengence. I also need ideas for five dragon heros, one for each color. Please post your ideas here, and please do not have anything that needs importing, this map is already almost too big.

Level 3
"Fan of Knives and Vengence."
Both are warden spells, now if your going to make a custom VERSION thats an entire different story, as for heroes how about you list some so i get the angle of what type of rpg your making. If its races, all human, demons or generic classes, or classes like Warden (Unique) etc... if you get what i mean.

Level 6
Download my map Legends of Power and play it. It is pretty fun and you can see what it is about. Mostly, get a hero, do quests (there will be a LOT more in the final version) get a nation, and kill other players. I am trying to keep everything as balanced as possible, so if you find anything unbalanced while playing it please tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.