• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a comment? Call Wormskull!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
For my Pacifist Commenting Movement ( P.C.M. ) i decided to comment contents upon requests.
You get a relativly kind comment and a scanned drawing by me with each orderings.
With this kind of offer, even Pins can get softcore comments from me!

Level 9
Its the sticky at the top of the screen, if thats not enough, then eusira will just have to give you a link to it

Level 21
Try to find something positive for that :

http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Skins&ID=3257&sid=88f0af91e4e4019ee38638d7d3091fc1
With this kind of offer, even Pins can get softcore comments from me!

I've already get one on my half-tiger man.
U know : "it's grrreat". I know it was a reference about an add but it's still positive...

And btw why always me ? Are u jealous (I know u're better than me, dont worry) ?
I'm the representation of the worst skinner for u ? that why only 1 of my skins get deleted ?

Level 17
No, actually. Delete Kerrigans sig, it's retarded. "ooh ooh.. lookie at me, I like music with people who swear alot, oh oh look at me I'm such a big rebel, I live the alternative lifestyle, I'm so dark and underground oooh!"

=P

Stop begging for people to follow YOUR opinion and close this thread. IF some dude makes a thread about him/her making crappy sigs and images for other people then wormy should be allowed to give harsh reviews of crappy skins. Now, go away.

Level 9
RightFeild's right, if people do things that are crap, they should get crap for it (i think thats the general idea of what he said)

Level 23
PsychoMagnataur said:
GreyArchon said:
oGm u maed lyk teh wrmskullz thread ur so BANZORZD now!!1

LOL! WTH Archon?!?!
I realize your sarcasm, but this is wormskull...

CHICKEN IN A BASKET.

4268.jpg

RightField said:
No, actually. Delete Kerrigans sig, it's retarded. "ooh ooh.. lookie at me, I like music with people who swear alot, oh oh look at me I'm such a big rebel, I live the alternative lifestyle, I'm so dark and underground oooh!"

=P

I R TEH REBEL LIKE AVRIL LAVIGNE :( :( :(

Okay, I'm done.

Level 13
i hate to break it to you, but if it was music it would say "Explicit Lyrics"
and thats not why i have it

(sorry mods, but this is definatly in order)
@Rightfield - take the stump out of your ass and grow up

Level 9
Ok this is really friggin stupid, wormskull is no more as of today, he was ip-banned

So just lock this friggin topic, ok

Level 17
Kerrigan said:
i hate to break it to you, but if it was music it would say "Explicit Lyrics"
and thats not why i have it

(sorry mods, but this is definatly in order)
@Rightfield - take the stump out of your ass and grow up

Grow up? Just because I have my own opinions? I don't see what's so damn childish about that. Seriously, go get your fact straight before you start spewing out bull like this. No matter if it's lyrics or content, it's still pretty childish to put it in your sig as "You are such a stunningly shocking experience that you need to have it in your sig". And you're telling ME to grow up? Go away girl, nobody cares.

Level 9
Is it just me, or in this discusion, am I insignificant as the person who makes the curtains open and close in a play?

you guys break the record of human stupidity.

And this will get locked, if you want to discuss chickens in baskets, avatars, signs and all the things open anothe topic.

You all get ElfWarfare's Stupidity medal.

and now, dont tell me how I like to insult you, look at your posts then tell me something, I dont know a topic in off-topic section which didnt get far off off-topic.

Level 23
ElfWarfare said:
you guys break the record of human stupidity.

And this will get locked, if you want to discuss chickens in baskets, avatars, signs and all the things open anothe topic.

You all get ElfWarfare's Stupidity medal.

and now, dont tell me how I like to insult you, look at your posts then tell me something, I dont know a topic in off-topic section which didnt get far off off-topic.

Oh Ee Doubleyou, how I suspected better of you. Naturally, my chicken in a basket was the only sensible reply to a comment towards my person, based solemnly on the fact that my joke wasn't understood.

You see, if I wouldn't have posted my lovely chicken in a basket, I would've had to explain my joke. And we all know that jokes lose a huge amount of 'phunney!' while/after being explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.