• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need 1.2C(13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys,

I didnt play for a very long time and wanted to take a look at the new map with my old Level 50 Character. I managed to get all maps for the comp except of 1.2C(13)... and sadly only the codes from this version work with the newest one. Hope somebody can help me out, since I dont really know where I could find this version.

Greets

P.S: Yes, I looked at every thread and everyone who says: "look at ent or makemehost"... no there isnt a c(13) version...

Last edited:
Level 2
I -comp-ed characters from a version 1.2C(11) directly into 1.2C(17). Didn't need 1.2C(13). Not sure if you play some other version though.

Level 2
Try to simply -comp directly from version you were playing to 1.2C(17). Worked for me from (11), didn't need (13) for anything. Sorry if I misunderstood something and you already tried that. It would be strange if it doesn't work from (10), but works from (11). I'm also having trouble finding (11+) versions to dowload. Hmmm. I see extended pack came with (11) version so it might be possible -comp doesn't work from (10). Let me know, I might upload (11) version somewhere if it doesn't work. It works from (11), tested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.