• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1.2A(13) to 1.2C(9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
So i haven't played Gaias Retaliation in a really long time, but I thought that I would come back and see what has changed. The last map version that I had was 1.2A(13). To my understanding the latest version is 1.2C(9). Q: Was there a code wipe or anything similar? I tried loading my old codes with -comp command but it said invalid code. Do I have to start from square one?

Thanks in advance, and I hope to see you guys in the world of Gaias Retaliation.

Ira

Ira

Level 4
there is a sequence of maps that you can use you -comp/save your codes to make them valid in the new version. basically you need all the maps that had code changes, -comp your code, save and then move on to the next map.

Ira

Ira

Level 4
Kamina will probaly give you a list and links since everybody else including me is a lazy ass.

Level 1
Update: Got all of my characters from version 1.2A(13) working on version 1.2C(9).

For any people with saves in 1.2A(13) who want to come back into Gaias, here is what I did:
Downloaded versions 1.2B(1) and 1.2B(16).
-comp -save -repick all my characters into these versions. Voila. I could then load my saves from 1.2B(16) into 1.2C(9).

Thanks to Vakarlan and simBeam for the help :)

Attachments

• GaiasORPG_v1_2B11.w3x
    7.5 MB · Views: 82
  • GaiasORPG_v1_2B162.w3x
    7.7 MB · Views: 106
Status
Not open for further replies.