1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Nature's Call - Return of the Dragon

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This is the original version of Darky's map. No changes were made and it is not playable with the new version of Warcraft.

IMPORTANT
For those playing on 1.29+ game versions please download BizzaroFukuro's fix in his post here: click
Contents

Nature's Call - Return of the Dragon (Campaign)

Reviews
17:13, 26th Mar 2013 Vengeancekael: Fixed version - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2261221-post64.html
  1. discord666

discord666

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can someone link me the fixed version or a no-comment walk?

2. MOS_19D4GB4PL

MOS_19D4GB4PL

Resources:
    Resources:
    The RotDFIX version (the one uploaded by Ralle) doesn't really fix the Catacomb side quest from chapter one. And that's why I can't tell you anything besides that, as I again got my progress cleaned ;|

3. MOS_19D4GB4PL

MOS_19D4GB4PL

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok, I've tried again. Chapter 3 and what? When I finally arrived to the end, I was ordered to click on objects to be shown their information... instant crash. Somebody please tell me, what exactly does RotDFIX fix, as this campaign is still NOT playable :( Which is a shame, because it has voice acting and such...

4. Minoiii

Minoiii

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello,why the campaign is bug at mission 3?,i cant reach any of the teleport crystals can anyone help me out? pls i need to complete the campaign

5. Rence Kristoff

Rence Kristoff

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why is it that when I enter a submap and return it takes me back to the chapter select screen! And why did my game crash when I was asked to choose a dragon egg!

Necro-Posted because of this

6. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    There is no such thing as reviving threads dedicated for resources.

Check this post (especially the things coloured in white):
    Nature's Call - Return of the Dragon
    There used to be two versions of this campaign here. I joggled with them to get past the bugs.
    Try this if something else doesn't work.

I've found these links: Nature's Call - Return of the Dragon скачать and Return of the Dragons - WarCraft 3 - XGM: Gamedev & Modmaking
    Russian stuff, so I have no idea what version those are.

You could also try asking this guy how he did it:

7. Rence Kristoff

Rence Kristoff

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks @deepstrasz that chapter has been driving me insane.
    What do I actually do to fix it, I mean I've read that there are fixed and fixed versions, which works best.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  8. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  9. Rence Kristoff

Rence Kristoff

Resources:
    Resources:
    Those are three choices I have to choose from, but I'm still thinking on which one to do.

10. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Anyways, if you had the chance to choose the dragon before the crash, the game cache knows your choice so you can just start from level 4.

11. Rence Kristoff

Rence Kristoff

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nope, no choice, it said to click on an egg to see more info, I clicked on one and CRASH! did it with the other eggs and all CRASHED!
    so if the cache doesn't know that then one less option for me, don't even know how to unlock it :p

12. MnjauTheCat

MnjauTheCat

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is there a working campaign with all sub maps ? and idk why but I dont understand the teleporting puzzle...

13. MnjauTheCat

MnjauTheCat

Resources:
    Resources:
    NVM xD I simply didnt notice the texts when ya enter the room :''D

14. robizeratul

robizeratul

Resources:
    Resources:
    so what is the conclusion ? what version to play ?

15. MOS_19D4GB4PL

MOS_19D4GB4PL

Resources:
    Resources:
    Apparently none, as in every situation you're not returning from dungeons nor proceeding further after "dragon egg area", at least as far as I am aware.

16. Maltazar

Maltazar

Resources:
    Resources:
    Does this campaign work with a old patch of the game or it just doesn't at all? Anybody tried it recently?

I always wanted to play return of dragon but never could thanks to that infamous dragon egg bugg at the end of chapter 4.

17. Alireza Evil

Alireza Evil

Resources:
    Resources:
    I did this without using any cheats and it worked pretty fine for me. No crashes. However, I saved every party so if it crashed i could load it.

18. Ahman

Ahman

Resources:
    Resources:
    The game immediately crashes right before the prologue ends. Can someone help of a way to play this? I just finished the prequel and I need to play this to find closure to the story.
    I have the original version of the game and it is up to date. Is this related to the issue?

19. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It worked on 1.27 when I played it. You could try to save the maps on the latest patch. Be sure to shorten the filename to avoid the exit to the campaign menu bug during map transition.
    Also see my post here for other issues related to this campaign: Nature's Call - Return of the Dragon

20. Ahman

Ahman

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm playing on version 1.30.2 and the game crashes with this message during or after the prologue. Can you help me?

Attached Files: