• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Wars 9.2

The game is all about two teams of 1 - 5 players battling it to the death, the ultimate aim being destroying the opposing team's main base tower.

Play as the righteous Konoha Alliance or you may choose to play as the unorthodox group of mix-ups
from different ambitious factions that ultimately form up the Sound Union.

Features famous characters from the anime Naruto like Jiraiya and Sasuke, and (of course) - Naruto himself.And shops selling headbands, gloves, shoes and kunai.
http://www.narutowars.org
Contents

Naruto Wars 9.2 (Map)

Reviews
Craka_J: A good RPG which seems to be fairly popular on BNet from time to time. Approved.

M

Craka_J: A good RPG which seems to be fairly popular on BNet from time to time. Approved.

Level 3
this is a good rpg map naruto wars is great game but it lacks alot of balanced triggers. but aside from it naruto wars shinobi wars and shinobi showdown are all my favorite games. i need a neji and hinata model do u know where i can get some or u can provide please...