1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Naruto Wars 9.0b

Submitted by joel79
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Destroy the opposing village, in this heated AoS style map. Choose from a wide range of Naruto heroes, and fight to the death.

Keywords:
Naruto, Wars, AoS
Contents

Naruto Wars 9.0b (Map)

Reviews
00:33, 8th May 2008 Gilles: Not a bad game, but I didn't find the skills that interesting or well thought out. I don't know my Naruto, so maybe it's just me. So many heroes make for an unbalanced game. I would highly suggest lowering the amount you...
  1. 00:33, 8th May 2008
    Gilles: Not a bad game, but I didn't find the skills that interesting or well thought out. I don't know my Naruto, so maybe it's just me. So many heroes make for an unbalanced game. I would highly suggest lowering the amount you have. This also allows you to select better models for them, and you won't be running out. The terrain was average. I give this a 2.5/5. Barely passing.

2. El_Suave

El_Suave

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I still find it funny that Wanderer still think his map is the "best Naruto AOS ever!" when most fans of Naruto Wars left to go play the "clone/rip-off" maps.

3. NiddHogg-kun

NiddHogg-kun

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Hey , delete this map . This map is allredy posted in Hiveworkshop by me!

4. En_Fuego

En_Fuego

Resources:
    Resources:
    Delete this, Wanderer999 has already posted the version.

And he's the creator.

5. Gilles

Gilles

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not going to bother deleting. I'll just review it. If you really have an issue, post in the resource moderation forum with evidence. Your word is not enough.

6. MrBimbo

MrBimbo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    umm. wait is this the latest? By the way, awesome display picture =D!

7. joel79

joel79

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    yea i was just posting this cause i didn't see it already posted.

8. Kisame

Kisame

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I think you are being too hard on him. Whilsy I admit, the jutsu and powers are not very imaginative, and little effort has been put in, but the wide array of shinobi characters is impressive...

9. Hidan

Hidan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok dude I know you are big on the whole "I don't steal models" thing, but you have some pretty crappy models in there, and alot of characters without one at all. When bnet people play a game that is based on a genre, it helps ALOT to have a custom model of who they are playing at. No one plays Naruto games so they can see some unimaginative jutsus...they want some cool skins.

10. Kanashil

Kanashil

Resources:
    Resources:
    Where'd you get those models from?Could you tell me the website please?

11. Moontraveler

Moontraveler

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You should try a more unique concept for your next map.

12. Menken38

Menken38

Resources:
    Resources:
    :grin::grin::spell_breaker:why use hive for a map place just go to epicwar.net or .org

13. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Insane. Hurst my eyes.