• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Hero builder 1.10c

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
In this map you must chose a hero and buy skills for him some skills all chars can chose it but some other only specific chars can chose it every 5 minits aduel will started you must buy tomes and items to beat your enemys you can hunt bijuus in a area (bijuus=naruto deamons)
the bijuus will drop items and give you money and xp but some times when you have a bijuu item akatsuki will apeart and hunt you to ballance the game because when you die you will drop all bijuu items.
When you collect all 9 bijuus you will win the game.

the map is protected and optimized

Update version 1.10:
1.a lot of bug fixes
2.a new hero
3.a game end was add
4.a new command
5.Kankuro is play able
6.game ballance
7.leg reduce

In the next version:
1.more game ballance
2.more bug fix
3.Kakuzu as a new hero
4.fusion items with bijuu power and a new bijuu system
5.new skills
6.a campain

i will create it in this follow first the ballance and game fixes and then kakuzu ....

Credits:
special thanks to flash.kisame for some skills and help with my map
a thx to illidan for the terrain
a thx to all modlers and spell creators on hiveworkshop
a thx to peple who create hero builder maps in that i have watching what my map needs and what items i can create
and at last a thx for the people who post in this map bugs and gave ideas and who host the map

Keywords:
naruto, naruto hero builder, hero, arena, builder, shippuuden.
Contents

Naruto Hero builder 1.10c (Map)

Reviews
11:13, 29th Mar 2009, by Rui: Green disabled icon versions, missing tooltips, silly lumber/skilling system, and an awful gameplay. These things sum it up for this map. Rejected with a rating of 1/5 (Unacceptable).
Level 1
Neji's Hakke Kusho can't be used on Hidan, it says "Must target enemy living units or friendly Undead units". And thanks for the new version Hidan is now more balanced :)

Edit: Can you make 1 armor per 8 or 9 agility points? Because agility heroes become invincible and killing higher level creeps take a lot time.

Last edited:
Level 2
ahm where should i start this is the most shitiest naruto map i have ever played, bad disciption its very unbalanced, why do you need mana the skills do not want any...., some skills are 10000 times more powerful than the others, this map is almost unplayeble......

• Angry
Reactions: Ash
Level 9
Here is the list.
Im not a fann of naruto hero builder 1.049.w3x
4/5
forzamoto: This is ok i guess alltho i dont like
naruto so mutch but this is quite good.
[ ] Map scanned of viruses
[ ] wc3 dont crash
[ ] This dont have your name to say it is yours.
This is quite a good map you have made here
if you did keep it up id give it a 4/5

[/QUOTE]

Level 3
Spells are cool. Some are over the top, like Hidan's take blood is some 15 second blink-strike catrastophe, but for the most part they are pretty cool

Level 3
great map, although it needs alot more heroes. please make a sakura model too. also, i looked at the entire map, and what's with all the giant "boxes where there is nothing (such as the one place that has red-lava ground and that wierd starfall/other effects little spot? and what the hell is the bottom right corner for?

Level 4
great map, although it needs alot more heroes. please make a sakura model too. also, i looked at the entire map, and what's with all the giant "boxes where there is nothing (such as the one place that has red-lava ground and that wierd starfall/other effects little spot? and what the hell is the bottom right corner for?

the red lava place is for the ulti from itachi it ias his mangekyou world and the other things for some special fetures that i will create

Level 7
i have played the new version but still i found bugs..
rocklees ultimate skill never ends.bugs bugs
and there is problem with the terrain..the hero get out whenever someone use ultimates like rocklee,neji hidan etc.
i use nejis ulti to rocklee it gets out the boundary of the arena and i got stuck. i have wait for a duel to get in and be killed.
and after i killed a bijuu i get stuck and cant get out.

Level 7
wow tnx men your great you did a great job in there jutsus like no other naruto maps.hope you make more charcters.:thumbs_up:

Level 2
hi hand of blood can u add some akatsuki hero and shinobi hero's? pleasE?
->this map is nice... and it will be very nice if u add some shinob heroes and akatsuki's if u add some it will be pretty nice very wonderfull :D :D hehe.. "PLEASE"

Level 4
soon the new ver will apperard i need only 1 more sill for the first hokage and for tjhis skill i must create a square
pls contact me when anny one know how to create a square so pls help me when you want to play a new ver with 2 new heroes

Last edited:
Level 3
the skills are pretty awesome looking, and there's a good amount of heroes, but some of the skills are to imba. There should also be more optional bosses and maybe more enemy types =/ maybe item recipes and such would be good too =)

Level 2
Wow, my favorite map at the moment. i really love it.
what do you think about putting another teleport possibility in the bijuu lair ? the teleport function in there is somehow buggy and you get stuck there a lot. it would definitly help if there would be another teleport circle to town...

and you should change the enviroment in the duell area. after some ultimates you are stuck in the river. so if you would just lower a part of the clips on the side of the river so that you could walk out the river . simple solutions ^^

i really play the map a lot @ the moment.
anyhow ? the game somehow never ends. even if we manage to collect all 9 bijuus. is that a bug ?

Keep up your great work!!!

Level 2
Love your work!!
Still there are two things you might want to change:
Problem with your win-system is that you already win by collecting the first bijuu item and putting it in the circle afterwards. like this you can win way to quick^^

I love most of shoudaime's skills, but the one where you raise a tree out of an opponent doesn't stop after killing him. means that you have to watch the whole animation wihtout being able to move and get a lot of damage in the meanwhile.
Hope that helps you a little ;)

Level 7
now you can poick him i have changed

dude i played your map w/ friends..
its laggy and buggy maybe you should do something w/ the terrain..especially rocklee always getting outside and stack terrain..

the spells are good but are too massive when we fight it always lag a lot when we used spells and the same time..the cooldown is too fast..or like itachi's crow shuriken like that have no cooldown at all,thats bad..
i think the map is not balanced at all..too massive spells...
you should remove that level arena that makes the game not fun at all..
put cooldowns to spells
and also the area effect of the spells are too big..like shodaime cant see the heroes at all
at also kimimaru
when using the mangekyo sharingan there is always lag.=_="the cinematic s too long make it short.
whats te use of items?no effect
the game heroes/spells/levels are to imba..
oh and also when the hero is stack i -kill he still revive in the same place..he should revive at the base..sorry for my very bad english..u

Level 1
Exell$

Hi Blood of Hands i like ur map and ur skills,But can u change the ultimate of naruto like Rasen Shuriken with a cinematic if u can make it^^,and can u fix the wrong spelling?and can u make a shortcut key of the skills?and 1 last thing when the new version will be release?

Last edited:
Level 1
Oh ok TY soo much^^,I have a suggestion can u change the skill of sasuke like curse seal that he will be a demon and with wings like in the movie if u have a model of it?And in the new version u will add new skill of sasuke like Chidori Nagashi and Sharingan?And Gaara can u make him a shippuden model if its ok^^?and 1 last thing in the chosing of skill can u put it 5x to get a skill in the new ver? And sorry that i have many suggestions and questions :) :D & HAVE A NICE DAY ^^

Last edited:
Level 18
bounty hunter2's Review on Naruto Hero builder 1.10c

Naruto Hero builder 1.10c is a hero arena map, where you seize control of one hero and your goal is to pump him up and kill the opponents.

The worst thing of the map is it's object editor work. There are a lot of tooltips missing, aswell as green icons and missing hotkeys. The spells are poorly done and are not original.

The map is highly imbalanced, since one creep kill equals a level gain. Creeping has never been easier or boring as in this map.

The gameplay itself isn't much. You choose some spells, and it's hard to pick them since on almost every spell it says: "You allready have this spell". Then you pump up your hero in an imbalanced map and kill your foes.

The terrain was poor aswell, missing more dodoads, better tile variation etc.

To conclude, this map does deserve a 2/5 however it still isn't good enough for the database thus my vote is Rejection!

Rui

Rui

Level 41
This is my review for version 1.10c of "Naruto Hero Builder".

I'm not even going to bother explaining what the map is about or cleaning up its comment area.

The map is resumed to this: green disabled icon versions, missing tooltips, ability-granting items that are meant to be bought by specific heroes (in which case the heroes should possess them by default), and an awful gameplay, typically Naruto.

My rating is 1/5 (Unacceptable), and the status is, of course, Rejected.