• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Hero Builder v3.2c

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Naruto Hero Builder v3.2c (Map)

Level 5
Finaly 3.2c is out fixing all those anoying bugs and abuse issues ^^ Enjoy the new characters.

Visit us at the forum: http://z14.invisionfree.com/Naruto_Builder/index.php

-Kidnap removed since it was to buggy
-Grand Fire Ball no animation bug fixed
-You cant use spells inside of the mirros
-You cant see the footman (big deal)
-Kakashi can no longer use Water Element,Water Wave (Suiton,Suishouha)
-Gaaras armor of the sand nerfed to 200 armor
-Water Explosion and Avalanche nerfed by 25% damage
-Kakashies Mangekyou Sharigan works again
-Fixed Mangekyou Sharigan turn off tool tip
-Chakra Absorption removed from the game since it was to useless and no one used it
-Now only 1 exploding clone is summoned
-Kaiten no longer pushes mirrors
-Amaterasu damage fixed
-Corrected some tool tips
-Removed Exploding Talismins since no one ever used it exept to abuse bugs with it -.-
-Anbu Elite hit range reduced to 750 so its easier to chase people and dosent hit people in duel area
-Weight Training has no model for aura so you cant tell the diffrence between bunshins when used
-Duel time reduce to 5 minutes
-New Hero Kimimaro
-New jutsu The Yellow Flicker
-New jutsu Dance of the Clematis (Tessenka No Mai)
-New justu Dance Of the Pines
-New jutsu Dance of the seedling Ferns (Samarabi no mae)
-I actualy forgot all the rest since usely I make them as I got but today I kinda forgot and did a crap load of

work and dont remember all the changes -.- Its generaly all you asked on the forums like reducing duel time

and other crap, there are a few new jutsus aside from Kimimaro's

Changes After Beta:

-Taiso area of effect nerfed from 1000 to 800
-Taiso shockwaves now happen twice as often but deal twice as less damage
-Mangekyo sharigan finaly fixed, and dosent crash the game
-Dance of the Spines now only returns 15% damage
-Water Explosion and Avlananche has been nerfed for the 4th time -.-
-Kimimaros attack speed slowed down by .1 second
-The Yellow Flash jutsu now increases speed by 200% instead of maxing it out
-There are no longer any screen moving to base problems
-The no revive bug accured because only a maximum ammount of units that can be revive in 5 seconds are 12, it counted many dummies used during abillities as dieying and therefore had about 20 dummies reving while a hero was and therefor the hero did not revive, the bug should be fixed now since it counts only for heros
-The sharigan has some problems I cant seem to figure out, if by the release date I dont then it sharigan will temporarly will be removed from the game
-Cursed Seal Problems Fixed
-Tsukoyomi is now fixed

Changes After 2nd and 3rd Beta:

-Units for Water Explosion and Desert Avalanche cut in hald to reduce lag but got increased range of damage to make up for the lack of unit placement
-Water explosion movement speed has been increased by 4x to nerf its damage
-Desert Avalanche movement speed has been nerfed because the lack of units made it look bad, however it now lasts twice as long but moves alot slower
-The Yellow Flash jutsu attacck speed further reduced from 200% to 100% increase
-Kimimaros spear jutsu now allows him to pull the target trough walls and units, this was done to prevent bug abusing such as traping 4th in a certain spot and hitting him while he cant attack back
-Cursed Seal, Wolf Form, and Kyuibi Chakra no longer have a deactivation time, however once deactivated you may not activate them again for 30 seconds
-Dance of the Spines no longer has activating or deactivating time
-You may only activate and deactivate The Yellow Flash after 5 seconds of the last use to nerf it a bit
-The rate of Bone Field for Kimimaro has been reduced in half to reduce lag and reduce its power
-Kimimaro's triple hit from his ultimate has been made faster
-Gatsuga temporarly removed from the shop due to problems

Level 1
I hate this map, The concept is horrible, Please... remove this map. I fully agree with Claud.