• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Hero Builder v3.0b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Naruto Hero Builder v3.0b (Map)

Level 3
@Mikke... I would not count on getting thoose models..

You've asked him several times, and please either stop or ask the model creator.

@vegeta

I've played the map, and it has more potential than you put it too imo...

I noticed a few things;

1) Cursed seal acts wierd and uses Mangekyou sharingan icon. (at least it did last night)

2) You should take your time by making some of the model sizes (obj edit) correct... It's annoying with small models vs huge sasuke.

3) Imo the Kage explosive clones by Itachi should explode upon death too, and they should auto attack/explode.

4) Overall not bad mate.. needs some tweeking in a few places... but overall okay...

Level 2
Found a big issue, in the duel arena the ANBUs for team 2 are in range of the arena so if anybody on team 1 gets too close to the wall they die.