• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto: 3rd Shinobi Wars 2.41b

Forums are at z13.invisionfree.com/SLK_Productions. If u have any ideas or bug reports, go there and post your ideas today!! Ty Raijin for continuing map.

Keywords:
sw, shinobi wars, naruto, dream, dreamraider, aos, 3rd, naruto: 3rd shinobi wars, wars, anime
Contents

Naruto: 3rd Shinobi Wars 2.41b (Map)

Reviews
Samuraid: An interesting variation on an AoS-style map. Approved.
Level 15
>Also, if you haven't already, you might want to contact ice frog and ask if it's cool to use the items you have that are Dota-inspired, some of them are word for word.

IceFrog released an official announcement about not caring if other maps (mainly SW) rip off DotA's items. He believes they will expire sooner or later. And from the way he thinks, it's true. Especially considering the fact that everyone who used to play SW (and was actually good at it) has either quit or plays it once every 10 years.

>Lol, your arguing is very good. Pst En_Fuego is a loser =P.
What? Do I hear an echo of all the 7-year old kids who play SW and watch dubbed Naruto laughing at me?

Level 3
Many people talking so big and loud, protesting another but most of them can't create their own map.
DreamRaider it is a good map dude.
I don't care if there is a person who keep call it "take another person ideas" or "it's un original" ...who care.
What we (player) want is having fun with any custom map....that's it.
By the way, why you not create a RPG map based on Naruto character's if you love it that much....It's must be fun dude :)

Level 1
3rd shinobi wars is my favourite game its all I play now
hope you continue with it evan though your also got NvB.keep up the good work dream

Level 1
DreamRider can you make an ai for 3rd shinobi wars 2.2.3???? PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS

Level 3
Why do all say that it is a rip of from dota. Dota was not first, as the first map that was released in this style is caled aos (age of strife)

Level 8
SW v2.3.1
--------------------------------------------------
[Bug Fixes]
-Deidara's flying tavern exploit fixed.
-Deidara's flying exploit in duel fixed.
-Yamato cannot nuke inside duel arenas when he is not dueling.
-Sharingan no no longer copy moves from Deidara (Sky Rider form).
-Swap now be turned off at 90 seconds of gametime.

[Features]
-New Shodaime (First Hokage) model.
-New Nidaime (Second Hokage) model.
-Nidaime's Suiton: Suishouha No Jutsu revamped.

[Balancing]
-Deidara's attack speed reduced by .10.
-Deidara's starting attack reduced.
-Deidara's starting intelligence reduced from 24 to 21.
-Deidara's intelligence growth reduced from 2.80 to 2.60.
-Removed casting time for Shodaime's Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Koutan.
-Shodaime's casting range increased from 325 to 650.
-Yamato's Kouba No Ori hold duration reduced by 1 second all levels.
-Yamato's Kouba No Ori casting range reduced from 3000 to 2500 range.
-Yamato's Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Koutan's casting range reduced from 3000 to 2500 range.
-Kimimaro's agility growth reduced from 2.30 to 2.20.
-Deidara's C-3 damage reduced from 200/255/310/365 to 170/230/290/350.

Level 1
Hy! pls help me in the followings:
1. where can I find Naruto models?
2. in neji's model file how can I use the Kaiten???

Level 10
like we can see naruto and bleach + dota = famous I hope my clan member will be able to makea good naruto map i wich i could make with some1 good with narutoa naruto tribute with sagas and evrythiong like dbz tribute but naruto tribute with city of konoha evrything and model of the main building could be nice :p

Level 1
Hi DreamRaider... I have tryed to make a map like sw, just for fun but it is so messed up x) its nothing like it, the creeps dosnt come, dont know how to find and use skins. or how to make items.. please help me..
It's more like normal wc3 (age of empire) that u must build the buildings and the warriors, thats not what i want:p i want something like sw or dota.. please help me with this

Last edited:
Level 3
I think the game is great, but do u think u might put in more game modes, like just -sm or -nd, i really dislike duels, but i sometimes like more modes that can actually make the game a bit harder. Besides pro-mode, i'm no pro at any of these maps just average.

Level 2
hi, i found a bug:
sometimes after a duel the member of team 2 gets spawned in the base of team 1. right infront of the towers...

Level 2
Great job man on the map Dream, here are some Glitched i found, sometime when you win the Duel your char get spawn in enamy's base mostly end game, sometime char can't pink i items and when you 1v1 and the 1 person die before duel only 1 person goes in and oh you can't suiecide anymore >.< i thnk people need that when they stuck.

Level 1
Hi DreamRaider, nice map, but its some bugs in the game, like sometimes after duel, (team 2), ends up in team 1's base... thats kinda lame, please try to fix it.. but even though, the map is amazing :)

Level 2
hey dream culd u add nd (no duel) to this version sorry but the duels r the only parts i think r annoying (becuz i play single player)

Level 4
Dreamraider, and all the people of the naruto community. I highly advise you not to play Naruto Shinobi Wars Unlimited. That is a cheap ripoff of this map. Everything is the same even the descriptions for the items are the same as Naruto 3rd Shinobi Wars 2.3.1 or before. That lazy stealer didnt even delete the shadow jounin part of the description on one item. He unprotected Dream's map, and spreadin it too. What is outrageous is that the stealer put in the description that he made it to be "based" on Dream's map, its clearly a rip off and stolen from the real map. He/She stole the real map and rename it and made it his/her own. It is outrageous that this cheap ripoff of Naruto 3rd Shinobi Wars 2.3.1 or before is being spread in battle.net. I highly advise everyone in the community to spread the word to people who don't know, that Naruto Shinobi Wars Unlimited is a cheap ripoff of Dream's Perfect Map. Dreamraider protected it for a reason, and it is not to be stolen like this. I finally understood why Dreamraider and other map makers get so angry when cheap ripoff's of there maps are created. That dude probably stole all of your models in your map also and this was clearly stolen from Naruto 3rd Shinobi Wars 2.3.1 or before, before you made it an open beta 2.4. This guy stole all your models and your map without permission. EVERYONE please spread the word on battle.net that Naruto Shinobi Wars Unlimited is a cheap ripoff of Dreamraider's map and not "based" on it. It is clear that guy unprotected Dream's map, we must stop this dude from spreading his ripoff of Dream's map.

Last edited: