• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Did you know that if my parents didn't wanted to call me Giorgio, they would call me Jimi (Hendrix)? x_X

Who dares to relate me with the fashiondude, gets it X_x

Level 36
Serbs can't take a joke it seems.

Now that's racism. I have nothing against serbs as I AM OBVIOUSLY JOKING YOU IDIOTS. Me and HT have been doing this for a long, long time before any of you other Serbs were even born.

And where the HELL else was I being racist so I can set you straight... AGAIN.

Markone: I AM A MOD.

Level 9
Serbs can't take a joke it seems.

Now that's racism. I have nothing against serbs as I AM OBVIOUSLY JOKING YOU IDIOTS. Me and HT have been doing this for a long, long time before any of you other Serbs were even born.

And where the HELL else was I being racist so I can set you straight... AGAIN.

Markone: I AM A MOD.

aha so nice place is this forum so mod like you can offend who ever want... bunch of kids... :infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up:

Level 34
Brad, how was he supposed to know it was a joke. You should watch what you say being, especially being a Mod. At least put a wink at the end.

Also Markone and XS_Archangel are both older and more mature than you. Just because you have been on this site longer doesn't matter. Show them some respect.

Level 9
It's not my fault you took offense to something so trivial, and again, something that had absolutely nothing to do with you.

it does have i'm from serbia
and im sure that u never saw nor talked with serb so u cant judge who is noob... especialy whole nation....

@DaedraEater its funny, but why u found yourself offended ? i said that cause its not 1st time that i see on this forum so childish behaving,... doesnt have anything with you, not im happy cause of that... so peace there

Level 20
Seriously, you guys shouldn't get so crazy about one joke. Toughen up, jokes aren't meant to be offensive. I joke at myself all the time. I'm french.

FRENCH IS FROGGISH.

See? That was easy.

Anyway, my real name is Tommy. Really, my name isn't Thomas, it's Tommy, and that causes a bit of confusion.

Level 6
I don't wanna...Im too shy
shake.gif

Level 36
it does have i'm from serbia
and im sure that u never saw nor talked with serb so u cant judge who is noob... especialy whole nation....

@DaedraEater its funny, but why u found yourself offended ? i said that cause its not 1st time that i see on this forum so childish behaving,... doesnt have anything with you, not im happy cause of that... so peace there

For the FINAL time, it was a joke between myself and HappyTauren. It was SARCASTIC. Do you know what that means? Sarcasm? It means that the words you say really convey the opposite meaning. I don't think that Serbia is a noob place at all, and I like (just about) everyone I've met that lives there. I was joking with HT, and you, sadly, took it the complete wrong way and made a big deal about nothing.

Level 28
You guys are just brillant, you can ruin a simple "Whats your Name" thread.

Well, my name is Thomás Gervásio

"Gervásio" means "skilled spearman",

Most people in my school (99,9%) call me "Zé" (you read "Zeh"), wich is the nickname of "Joseph" (or José, in portuguese).

Last edited:
My name's Darius Paschke ... Darius being Persian, as far as I can remember and Paschke, I have no clue.

The boy's name Darius \d(a)-rius\ is pronounced da-RYE-us, DARE-ee-us. It is of medo-persian and Greek origin, and its meaning is "he possesses; rich, kingly". Possibly a royal title, like Caesar. Historical: Darius the Mede (fifth century BC) assumed the kingship of Babylon after its conquest by Cyrus. He was a renowned king also known as Darius the Great. This name is popular with African-Americans.
Copied from some name site.

Don't know where the hell to get Paschke.

Status
Not open for further replies.