• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

This is tough Can you solve this its pretty hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
wow this is tough
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

did you known that 80% of Stanford students could not find the error in the alphabet above.

The answer will appear on April 13, 2006

Level 4
Ramza said:
Ki said:
They asked 4 normal English speaking people and one retard.

:D lol, r u insulting english speaking people?

I know whats wrong I think, its not written from the left to the right, but from top to bottom

Yeah thats it Razma Americans don't read from top to bottom. We read from left to right!

You are the first person to get this right, you're a GENIUS :idea:

Sparkie said:
Ramza said:
Ki said:

I know whats wrong I think, its not written from the left to the right, but from top to bottom

Yeah thats it Razma Americans don't read from top to bottom. We read from left to right!

Hardly smart at all :roll:

It doesnt matter how you read it.

Level 4
Matt540 said:
Sparkie said:
Ramza said:
Ki said:

Hardly smart at all :roll:

It doesnt matter how you read it.

I was just kidding that is not the real answer

After careful consideration...and hard focus...there is nothing wrong with the alphabet itself. The error is:

did you known that 80% of Stanford students could not find the error in the alphabet above.

You wrote known instead of know. The correct way is:

did you know that 80% of Stanford students could not find the error in the alphabet above.

Level 4
no the spanish one has two difffrent letters ñ and ll
here my second guess
were all reading the quetion wrong the question says "did you known that 80% of Stanford students could not find the error in the alphabet above." look carefully it says find THE ERROR in the alphabet belong. well 80% of the students were looking ofr a mistake but the other 20% saw throght it and found the letters t-h-e-e-r-r-o-r

Level 4
DestroAnt said:
no the spanish one has two difffrent letters ñ and ll
here my second guess
were all reading the quetion wrong the question says "did you known that 80% of Stanford students could not find the error in the alphabet above." look carefully it says find THE ERROR in the alphabet belong. well 80% of the students were looking ofr a mistake but the other 20% saw throght it and found the letters t-h-e-e-r-r-o-r
did you read my second guess? this is probably the real one

Status
Not open for further replies.