• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Name that dichotomy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
backup.
than backup again.
than backup once more.
and than start thinking about mayor updates.
(but just in case backup once more)

PS: don't forget to test your backup.

Level 22
Just to be clear, is the goal of the new hive just to improve the appearance or to also develop more Blizzard's new games like D3, SC2, WOW MoP? Cause if you expect that with a new Hive people will come more for D3 or SC2 or WOW, it wont happen when this is 90% War3.. just saying not that I care.

Level 14
Just to be clear, is the goal of the new hive just to improve the appearance or to also develop more Blizzard's new games like D3, SC2, WOW MoP? Cause if you expect that with a new Hive people will come more for D3 or SC2 or WOW, it wont happen when this is 90% War3.. just saying not that I care.

Don't worry, someone will get up the MLP thread :pir:

Level 6
I like THW just the way it is, but a couple of extras couldn't hurt anyone, especially if this update will decrease lags..

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

The "New Hive" will make WarCraft, StarCraft and Diablo equally important in terms of design and interface.

Likewise, Stanakin, likewise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 21
Well can you change the page skin to more like a Pandaren or Diablo one as well?

I'm looking forward to the Hive Two honestly.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Well can you change the page skin to more like a Pandaren or Diablo one as well?

I'm looking forward to the Hive Two honestly.

The skin will change, but I'd wait for Rui to provide any images of how it'll look.

Level 14
No fucking shit. Excuse my language. xD

Hive 2 will be a site dedicated more towards modding. There will be new tools and features for both the users and the Mods in order to adequately run a modding site. Furthermore some improvements would be noticed in the speed at which you browse through the content.

Also another goal of Hive 2 is to dedicate itself to all Blizzard games, not just Wc3, but also SC2 and D3.

And I guess Hive 2 will continue to be a social place for all the gamers who are in love with Blizzard games, MLP or TAST.

Level 22
Hive 2 will be a site dedicated more towards modding. There will be new tools and features for both the users and the Mods in order to adequately run a modding site. Furthermore some improvements would be noticed in the speed at which your browse through the content.

Also another goal of Hive 2 is to dedicate itself to all Blizzard games, not just Wc3, but also SC2 and D3.

And I guess Hive 2 will continue to be a social place for all the gamers who are in love with Blizzard games, MLP or TAST.

Lol, so the groups have become so strong they are separate now... MLP and Tast... Bolshevism and Menshevism....

Interesting information thank you.

Level 14
Lol, so the groups have become so strong they are separate now... MLP and Tast... Bolshevism and Menshevism....

Interesting information thank you.

I don't have anything against TAST. I think TAST is funny really. But MLP and TAST seem to dedicate themselves to different kinds of people. There aren't people who post in both MLP and TAST threads. At least I didn't notice. :D

Level 22
I don't have anything against TAST. I think TAST is funny really. But MLP and TAST seem to dedicate themselves to different kinds of people. There aren't people who post in both MLP and TAST threads. At least I didn't notice. :D

I will break this racial divide.
I have climbed the highest mountain, and I have a dream.

Also, can't wait for the Protoss campaign, so I can start modding SC2 for real, and the site will pick it up... :D

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Oh, and of course, elite vs noob. Hurr!

Status
Not open for further replies.