• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Phpbb color question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I just figured out how to make phpbb forums, and I wanted to mess around with it until I get used to everything and then I remembered that these forums are some-what like phpbb (right?). My question is, how do I change the colors of the names of users? So that I can make the name plates have a glow effect like they hae here. If anyone knows can you please tell me?

Level 9
TheLastofMyKind said:
I just figured out how to make phpbb forums, and I wanted to mess around with it until I get used to everything and then I remembered that these forums are some-what like phpbb (right?). My question is, how do I change the colors of the names of users? So that I can make the name plates have a glow effect like they hae here. If anyone knows can you please tell me?

1. You must have a paid forum to have FTP access [access to the core files of your phpbb] or have one that you personally installed.

2. You must learn css

3. Install the appropriate hacks.

Level 6
you dont need to pay, i dont ... and you can get styles from phpbb site. css is really easy, so dont worry, (incase you want to make your own style)

Status
Not open for further replies.