• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

b2m's amazing screenies. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 13
Not bad, some more work on creating enviroment can't hurt.

The first forest picture doesn't look that good "fog begins late and ends shortly after it, making it quite dense which looks odd"
The forest somehow suddenly seems to end, odd.

Other issues are scaling, some doodads seem to big compared to units to look realistic.

he also has some deform issues going on, some paths seem to be equally is high as the ground next to it, if people walk over paths that aren't asfualted, the path should lower as time passes, this due to erosion.

Level 24
I think b2m has dropped all of his projects, and i'm not sure where the screenshots are taken from, but I do not remember seeing them in the trailor. But I will see if I can get a download link somewhere if millions of people want it.

Level 10
born2modificate's projext was canceled due to some reason. (he didn't specify) These screenshots were taken when he was in the process of working on it. However, he has released all his models that he made at wc3campaigns.

Status
Not open for further replies.