• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

name something positive of the previous poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Succeeds in turning a negative property into something positive.

I've noticed a lot of senseless, useless and even petulant and pejorative posts here. Perhaps this topic should be locked?

Level 7
is not very fond of Runescape - I find that a positive, mmkay? :roll:

@Mind - aaw, pooh :( No! This topic, regardless the amount of idle, useless or even vendictive information passed on, should be allowed to live. It really lowers the "distrust" treshold between our community inhabitants (at least I think), may it or may it not be in an artificial way :wink:

Level 9
@ daveman no, i dont like runescape, i like telling people false things so they get confused, What im "mad about is World Editor (that was not false)
ANYWAY
Likes insane people :twisted:

Level 13
is evil (even though he likes preds :? )

you wanna be evil, you have to be sneaky evil and never let people know youre comming. thats what the aliens have done in every aliens movie ^^

Level 11
Is very kwazy. :p

If the next person to reply here says I like LOTR or elves they shall be instantly struck dead, because that's been stated about 10 million times already in this topic.

Level 7
is a slipknot fan - yay that! ^^ because: they rule "and there is nothing anyone can do about it" :roll:

you wanna be evil, you have to be sneaky evil and never let people know youre comming. thats what the aliens have done in every aliens movie ^^

you could say that - but there are so many other ways to be evil :p personally I prefer the random and spontanious destruction. Unlike the Alien, I am not very agile, I only have my brute force and twisted intelligence to mastermind evil schemes :twisted:

I'm gonna blow the sand of Sahara up in the air, and then I'm gonna iron or in some other way, heat the atmosphere, and keep all living beings prisoners in a static glassbowl - ofcourse I will be on the other side of the glass, trying to cultivate Mars...

Level 9
@ Pins: the good thing is you tired on most of your skins, but youve had a "craptastic" skin submisiion ,but, if you do more things like the virus, you'll be back on the road to good skining

TOPIC

Has a black mountain giant with fall leaves on it for his av

Status
Not open for further replies.