• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naked Lightning Elemental

Someone wanted this without the armor.
Give me credits if you use it.

Keywords:
Lighting, electric, jigrael, elemental
Contents

Naked Lightning Elemental (Model)

Reviews
21:33, 14th Mar 2011 anarchianbedlam: A damned good looking model. very well done. I would prefer it if all the lightning skins were compiled into one file instead of 13 seperate ones, but once you get past that, it just looks really awesome ingame...
I never said I don't like the model, it's absolutely incredible, but I don't see why anyone would be resistant to fixing the ONLY flaw with his model. A model needs to be useful, having a large file size and taking forever to import will discourage people from using it, because this isn't the only model people are going to import; they need to have room to import plenty of other models without making their map take forever to download.
Is this model still great, even with the size? Yes. But it could be better with a more reasonable size.

Level 31
I cant put all the textures in a single file, they have to be separate frames so 3dsmax and blizz arttools can animate them, seen how wather animations or water elemental textures are done in warcraft? Also I dont think that putting all textures into one single file will reduce size. I think 8 128*64 files are equal to one 128*512 file