1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

NagaObservatory

Submitted by Ekoi
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
naga observatory
Contents

NagaObservatory (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 28th of September, 2007 Approval status: Non-approved Rating: (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. Notices:...
  1. » Wolverabid «

Date: 28th of September, 2007
    Approval status: Non-approved
    Rating: (8) Awesome!

Main points:
    [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
    [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Notices:
    [-] This model looks great but is downrated by the large texture file size..

2. Ekoi

Ekoi

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Please excuse the resubmit, I had to shrink some skin sizes.

3. DeadDogNoGoWoof

DeadDogNoGoWoof

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    moved to model-skins.

hard to believe bliz actually does this kind of stuff...it not lagging on bnet defies the laws of polys.

4. <PMM>TerranUp16

<PMM>TerranUp16

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    and the size is still massive...

5. Rochon

Rochon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Massive size, and amount of polys.. but it actually looks good. Too bad it is so big. 4/5

6. StormSummoner

StormSummoner

Resources:
    Resources:
    when i download the file and try to oopen it, it says the file is corrupt or invalid. how comes?

7. Kyuuketsuki

Kyuuketsuki

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why is this in the skin section...

8. Twin_Z

Twin_Z

Resources:
    Resources:
    this is a really good model i likes it ^^ 4/5

9. Tesla-Dude

Tesla-Dude

Resources:
    Resources:
    When put the model in my game i can see it in editor but when i start the game up theres just the ground texture there and i tryed redoing sizes and stuff but its like the unit is not even there i see the ground texture but i cannont select it or do pretty much anything with it

10. ChaosWyrm

ChaosWyrm

Resources:
    Resources:
    I won't load in my one for some reason, and it corrupts the file.

11. BufuNICITEL

BufuNICITEL

Resources:
    Resources:
    Its good but it should be in skin section. Don`t you think?

12. desgraci

desgraci

Resources:
    Resources:
    3, too big, not even an icon...

13. Deleted Jak Mar

Deleted Jak Mar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    this damn thing f@#ks up and its pissing me of i suggest you scan it for viruses

14. Illidan_Hunter

Illidan_Hunter

Resources:
    Resources:
  15. Agony

Agony

Resources:
    Resources:
    always need more naga buildings!!!! 5/5

16. Hargoth

Hargoth

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I love this building but its wrecked all my maps iv used it in. They crash when loading the models. I tried saving a brand new unedited map then opened it, it was fine. But after importing your model i saved it and re-opened it again and the world edit crashed, i tried it several times and with other models and urs was the only one that did it.

17. Player

Player

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes there's something wrong with your model it is a good idea but something is totally wrong!
    I too have the same problem as Hargoth when I import it and (how to say it) bind it to a model and save the map it simply causes the WE to crush while going through the models and that's only if you have imported the model as followed "Textures\... " if there are no "Textures\..." in front of the model's path there's no problem except you can't use the model itself! o_O

18. Anarchid

Anarchid

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have a problem with this model, too. When I import it into my World Editor and then test the map, for some reason Warcraft crashes. It may be a problem with one of your files.

19. Mezaluh

Mezaluh

Resources:
    Resources:
    The model is awesome, but... I have the same problem as colleges above. :vw_sad: After the first save, everything went just fine. However, as I have tried to edit the map, the Editor crashed, and afterwards, the map was not playable even in-game. I have tried to download the model once again, to make a new map, but it didn't work.

As I have said, the model is awesome, but it way too huge and it somehow doesn't work... so, could you possibly remake it as a skin? It uses the same model as arcane observatory from the blood elf campaign (or, at least, so it seems), so it would be much more compact (and maybe more stable) after transforming it into a skin (however, I am not sure, whether there would be no problems with the shining crystals... )