• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Naga VS Elves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey everyone on the hive.
I've been working on a map called Naga vs Elves for sometime now and its about 1/4 done now.
But i need a little bit of help for this map to get finished.
The map is just a basic AoS but it will be the first offical map ive made so ive been working hard on it.
But i found myself requireing the skills of a couple people.
Right now i need someone to make a bunch of items and an item recipe system that fits it.
ANd also i would like to find someone who could make a good loading screen for the map cause i seriously lack that abilaty.
So i think thats all the help i need for right now.

Level 13
i've been making a map that's supposed to be mainly elf based heroes in theory myself...i have a LONG way to go in making it though...naga vs elf map you are making sounds so cool man. what style of aos is it? can you upgrade the troops like in orcs vs humans or tgs? so far i can kindof do alright with loading screens but it doesn't look like wallpaper loading screen like dota loading screen that's for sure. i lack that ability also. tbh i kinda like my style of loading screen better. if someone were to combine the two styles that would be really awesome. i'm referring to the loading screen for my TDHT map, of course...i'm not sure what i'll do for my aos map...i haven't gotten close to that far yet.

Level 4
@splashy i would love some help with the items and i dont think it needs jass but im not sure and if it does im sure i could prolly find what i need somewhere..
@Sankaku any loading screan would do for now i just dotn want a plan old war3 campian one for it and as for upgrades and stuff im not really sure yet

Level 13
well my style of loading screen includes setting up units in a spot on the terrain of the map in the editor and moving the camera around to get a good shot at the units posing. so yeah i don't mind making a loading screen for you it'll be good practice for making one for my map since it's a different style of map from my first one. feel free to put your map in a pastebin so i can get some pictures taken of your map and make a loading screen with one of those. i can take some and ask you which ones you like the best.

Level 10
Do you want something like this or a like drawn thing....i did this in 2 min dont be a critic XD

Attachments

• Loading Screen.JPG
    Loading Screen.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 267
Level 4
wow splashy thats looks pretty great
and yea either something like that or like just a 2d imaged one either or would be great

Level 4
um just basic items (kinda like Dota items but a bit stronger) and if you could a recipe system 2 would be nice
but if you cant make a recipe system just make the items and ill do my best on making one :p

Level 10
i already have a recipie system and it works great no lag while creation.
Do u want items like :
Scales of the Betrayed- Berserk On use?
Bow of a Thousand Years- chance to Pause on hit?
Moon Well Vial- Heals Hp and Mana?
I can also make it so only ranged can use them or certian char's

Level 4
yea stuff like that also items that just give stats and regen and stuff like that and as for the recipie system that would be sweet

Level 8
Me again - the hero suggesting guy :)

All
Tower shield - plus 5 defence, devotion aura
Unholy Wand - plus 5 intelligence, curse on use
Warped Boots - movement increase, blink on use

Naga
Vasj's bow - ''Lady Vasj created this bow to help in the war effort'' crushing wave on use, plus intelligence and agility
Gorgons head - Stun on use
Sea giant toe neclace - ''Said to bring good luck among the naga'' Bash

Elves
Kael's wand - ''Kael himself used this in the battle against the undead'' flame strike on use, plus intelligence
Maeiv's daggers - ''Said to have peirced Illidan the betreyers skin'' endurance aura (rename), fan of knives on use
Windrunners Tabard - attack and speed bonous

Level 4
sure feel free to do whatever lol
i really dispise making items right now lol
plus im not in a very creative mood lately so i would be stuck for a while thinking of a couple good items lol

Level 13
post a summary of the items you've made so far and i'll pm him my email i guess. it definitely won't hurt to take a look at it all but i'm not sure how much help i'll be with item creativity at the moment. but i think one of these weeks i'll get a jolt.

Level 10
NE WEAPONS :
Archers Bow + Glyph of Power = Battle Bow
Archers Bow + Glyph of Range = Sight Bow
Archers Bow + Glyph of Magic = Blood Bow
Archers Bow + Glyph of Chance = Searing Bow

Glaive + Glyph of Power = War Glaive
Glaive + Glyph of Range = Long Glaive
Glaive + Glyph of Magic = Arcane Blade
Glaive + Glyph of Chance = Posion Glaive

NAGA WEAPONS
Trident + Glyph of Power = Jagged Trident
Trident + Glyph of Range = Gliding Trident
Trident + Glyph of Magic = Serpents Fork
Trident + Glyph of Chance = Chilling Pitch Fork

Most of these are idea's i have the Archers Bow Recipies done i just need to make armor, rings, weapons ect.

BloodLust_ ?'s
Your map is kinda flat?
Are you gonna make more heroes?
THe NE base and the Naga base have a 10000 HP diffrence
Like the Tree Maze and are you gonna put a secret shop that i should made Legendary Items for?
I Added the Double KIll, First Blood, Killing Spree Triggers into there and gave the heroes a respawn Timmer
THX

Level 4
yea about the map and all that yea most of it is getting changed as for the hp difference that was a major my bad lol
and ive got at least another 20some heros to make
and as for the secret shop its really up to you if you want to make items for it and put them in your recipes as well
btw really good items so far
and really thanx for the trigers too greatly helpfull
ive just been reall uncreative recently so ive got a lot left to do
and as for the teraining ill think of something to do to make it less plain

Status
Not open for further replies.