• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Ice Elves vs Scourge

Status
Not open for further replies.
The map itself isn't a great project, but a foundation for a big one: the campaing
Northrend's Tears.

I was able to make the map at myself, but i found many problems that i can't solve alone :smile:

About the Map:
-it's an altered melee map that about a battle between two factions: the ice elves and the scourge
-there are two teams, obviously one for elves and another for the undeads, but using chat commands like: -free for all, the game disbles any alliances
-it uses a lot of game modes and events, which ones already came from my thread in the Idea Factory

What I'm Needing:
-the map hadn't a good rating until now because a fatal error that happens, i think that is because the AI, so i tried to create a new one, but then it came with a lot of more errors, i'm needing someone to help me with the AI
-i created and imported some custom spells, but they aren't enough, i'm needing someone good at creating spells, preferece GUI spells.
-i'm also needing a modeler/skiner, some of the models i used, example: the scourge Flesh Giant, that i used the Blizzard's Sea Giant model, just aren't good
-anyone who wants to help me creting the game modes and events are also elcome
-anyone who have good ideas and can put them to work is also welcome

If you want to help me say it in this thread, you can find the playable 1.8 version of the map here in the Hive, just search for Ice Elves, or download the 1.9 (that is without AI) version: View attachment IExSG 1.9.w3x

-AI 0/1
-spells 1/1 (f0rsAk3n)
-skiner/modeler 0/1
-gmd and events 0/1
-idea worker 1/1 (Joss)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.