• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scourging of Azeroth Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello everyone! I'm looking for hivers who are interested in making my project, Scourging of Azeroth, a reality. I have done a lot of work on it myself over the years but do not know how to trigger, terrain, etc. I'm good at some of the basics, but not when it comes to those that make a map epic. I am looking for creative and fun individuals who can do the following (but not limited to) tasks: create basic/advanced triggers, construct an AI, balance units, and test. I currently have a terrainer, however, if you think you could provide a flavor or style which he is not able to do, let me know and we'll review and get back to you.

If you think you have any of these talents, let me know what you got! If you think you have a talent which I did not mention, let me know and I will consider it!

Here is the link to my project development thread so you can see where the project is at the current moment and where it is headed: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/map-development-scourging-azeroth-187906/

Thank you!

Level 11
I would like to be a triggerer, that would be a true test to my knowledge over the triggers.

Level 11
Oh Amargaard, you're already on the team, no question on that :) Definitely though, that's precisely why I said for terrainers not to be shy because everyone can bring something!

Yousef, awesome! I'll have you on board then. Welcome to the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.