• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Recruitment: Scourging of Azeroth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Scourging of Azeroth

Hello everybody. I am Silverfish423. I am creating a map that needs some project members so that the map can be completed with great quality! I also want it to be done fast, yet still epic. Here are some details about the map. If you have any questions, please let me know:

Name: Scourging of Azeroth
Style: Conqest
Players: 12
Description: Conquer the world of Azeroth with your respective race! Create units, research upgrades, create alliances, and crush your opponents! Strategy is key in this game!

Project Members:

Leader: Silverfish423 & Ucantwin
Tester: Miss_Foxxy*
Modeler: N/A*
2D Artist: N/A*
Editor Manager: N/A*

*Position needed

The link to this project's development is here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/map-development-scourging-azeroth-187906/

Thank you very much!!

Level 35
I'll be happy to test if you tell me a bit more about the gameplay.
I like strategies, I just want to know what type of strategy.

Ah, I think I just saw on your thread you linked there, although I usually don't go for these types of maps, that's only because of the length of time a single game requires. I'll have a look at it, test it out and tell you my thoughts if you like. And if it's any good, I'll help you out with balancing or whatever you need.

Level 11
@kokt: Editor Manager is basically a person who looks through the map via the world editor. They check for little things to fix, such as unit or doodad pathing, checking the accuracy of triggers, etc. It is basically proofreading, but for the game. More technical side of testing. And were you interested by normal tester when you said "testing is good"?

@Wazzz: Sure. We do lots of tests. What realm do you play in?

Status
Not open for further replies.