• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga Queen Azshara Reforged

Azshara is the queen of the naga, ruling from the underwater city of Nazjatar. Once the beloved ruler of the Kaldorei Empire over ten thousand years ago, she was entrancingly beautiful and beloved by her people. When her Highborne made contact with the Dark Titan Sargeras and his Burning Legion, she accepted his offer to cleanse her world of the impure, of the inferior races. The Highborne and the demons worked together to summon the full might of the Legion and their master on Azeroth through the Well of Eternity, but the Kaldorei Resistance thwarted their efforts.

How to import this model: Import all textures to your map then remove "war3mapimported/"

Update 9/12/2020: Resize the size of orb's model when Azshara carry orb item( it is too big ) and add Naga Azshara icon.
8/10/2021: Polish Diffuse,Normal and Orm Texture of Weapon,Remove LODs geoset

23/4/2023: Upload a completely remade Naga Queen Azshara model and Icon

Special thanks to @Retera for update his RMS to version "n" that can open and save model with more than 255 object -( Game won't crash or frezee both in editor or ingame when using this model ) and @Varendis for allow me to use his Naga Queen Azshara Reforged style and also give me some advices

This model using Naga Queen Azshara's Wow animation(>300 objects) combine with Reforged mesh so it is heavy(32MB - already included custom texture and model ) so if you want a lighter version, you can use model of Varendis - https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/queen-azshara-empress-of-nazjatar.347830/

About the model:
1.Model have custom popcorn effect in Spell and Channel animation so if you want to use it,download it in comment section. If you don't want to use,just not download, it not affect the model- just don't show effect in these animations
2.Main model is lacking of FaceFx but portrait has FaceFx because I must optimze this model has lower than 255 object for it to work in pre RMS version "n", that why I must delete FaceFx's bone and hair's bone so after I have version "n" the model already has different scale and If I force the scale of model for adding back FaceFx, it will ruin my model proportion

This is a video showcase:

If you use this model,please give credit to me and Varendis
Previews
Contents

Icon (Icon)

Naga Queen Azshara Reforged - REMADE (Model)

Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
I thought I approved this model long ago, but oh well...
Level 3
it not smooth like WoW but this is great effort... It just...wow... keep going man :infl_thumbs_up:

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

Sorry for inconvenient but I don't know why I can't upload this model in to the Hive(it only says:The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console).
So I must upload this model in comment section ,if you want to use this model,download it in comment section with full animation

@Ralle Any idea why this happened?

Level 21
Nice update, but if you guys/girls don't want the old model to go to waste you could transform it into her Handmaiden...
Kinda like a Naga version of her loyal subjects that attend to her etc...

So yeah...
And out of the models, I need to look into this one and the the other one on the Hive.

Level 12
Perfect! I love crazy queens. I could fix her. :D

Is it on purpose that all of her accessories are teamcoloured except these?
1685979404754.png

Level 1
when I import the model and follow the instructions to make it work (Import all textures to your map then remove "war3mapimported/") save and exit, then restart the editor, it crashes instantly. Sad, it's a beautiful model.