Naga Queen Azshara Reforged

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Azshara is the queen of the naga, ruling from the underwater city of Nazjatar. Once the beloved ruler of the Kaldorei Empire over ten thousand years ago, she was entrancingly beautiful and beloved by her people. When her Highborne made contact with the Dark Titan Sargeras and his Burning Legion, she accepted his offer to cleanse her world of the impure, of the inferior races. The Highborne and the demons worked together to summon the full might of the Legion and their master on Azeroth through the Well of Eternity, but the Kaldorei Resistance thwarted their efforts.

Sorry for inconvenient but I don't know why I can't upload this model in to the Hive(it only says:The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console).
So I must upload this model in comment section ,if you want to use this model,download it in comment section with full animation

How to import this model: Import all textures to your map then remove "war3mapimported/"

Update 9/12/2020: Resize the size of orb's model when Azshara carry orb item( it is too big ) and add Naga Azshara icon.( Icon will be add to update rar file in comment section. )
Previews
Contents

Naga Queen Azshara Reforged (Model)

Level 2
it not smooth like WoW but this is great effort... It just...wow... keep going man :infl_thumbs_up:

Archian

Site Director
Level 43
Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

Sorry for inconvenient but I don't know why I can't upload this model in to the Hive(it only says:The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console).
So I must upload this model in comment section ,if you want to use this model,download it in comment section with full animation

@Ralle Any idea why this happened?