• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Queen Azshara, empress of Nazjatar

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
hdcontestnaga-png.421554

my entry for the 4th HD Modeling Contest
this is my first time partecipating in the modeling constet, i hope you'd love her as much as i hated the process to make her xD only thing that made me keep working on is that she's my favorite wow character of all times, so...BOW DOWN TO THE QUEEN UNDER THE TIDES, FOLKS!
Contents

Queen Azshara, empress of Nazjatar (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
The execution could be very much improved as there is a complete lack of a working portrait, the entire body is laced with emissives, and the naming of the textures aren't consistent with each other. I'm putting this on AWAITING UPDATE until the...
Level 12
Pwetty mermaid.

One tiny suggestion: make the two strands of hair on the front start from behind her ears. It looks a bit weird that she had hair on the side of her head and not the top. Trust me, it will look much better. Kinda like zees, but you will have to animate it again.

1677518631545.png

Pwetty mermaid.

One tiny suggestion: make the two strands of hair on the front start from behind her ears. It looks a bit weird that she had hair on the side of her head and not the top. Trust me, it will look much better. Kinda like zees, but you will have to animate it again.

View attachment 426654
I appreciate your suggestion but i like the way i did more :)

Level 21
I got it to work fine for me, and I got to say it does fit the Reforged style for Queen Azshara...

Now just need to see if those Nazjatar buildings and what not...

Attachments

• Nazjatar Naga.png
    Nazjatar Naga.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 164
I got it to work fine for me, and I got to say it does fit the Reforged style for Queen Azshara...

Now just need to see if those Nazjatar buildings and what not...
Wondering why the extra eyes are white for you 🤔🤔 did u import ALL the textures?
Btw i’m trying to figure out why for some of you works badly or does’t work at all while for me and others works just fine
Maybe it’s you that import it in the wrong way OR could be something else, i have to investigate

Level 21
If anyone is curious I do have the updated version of Warcraft III Reforged and this is what I imported the model with...

Have to see and look into on why it's not working for the other people too...

Attachments

• Queen Azshara Assets.png
    Queen Azshara Assets.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 70
If anyone is curious I do have the updated version of Warcraft III Reforged and this is what I imported the model with...

Have to see and look into on why it's not working for the other people too...
Yeah could be the game version
As far as i know last patch uses models labeled 1.100 instead of 1.000 (could be this)
Please, update the game and let me know if the issue persists

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
The execution could be very much improved as there is a complete lack of a working portrait, the entire body is laced with emissives, and the naming of the textures aren't consistent with each other.

I'm putting this on AWAITING UPDATE until the issues are resolved, including the top line of the judging:

Add the missing death sound. Recalculate the extents. Fix the Dissipate swim animation. Fix the tail clippings. Compress the body, extra eyes, hair, and face diffuses as B1D1 to reduce their size to half and save space. Add the missing portrait and as well as FaceFX for the model proper and the portrait.

No extra recommendations needed.