• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mythe ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Level 8
I'm sad, that nobody seems interested anymore...I'm still going though.

Heres two new heroes im working on, I have about 5 done now.

Warrior
Tier 1 Class
Abilities: Charge; Defensive Stance; Thunder Clap (aoe knockback); Battle Cry; Heart of the Warrior

Death Knight
Unlockable Class
Note: The Death Knight can switch to running and walking on a Death Charger mount, very cool ability to have :).
Abilities: Doom Nova; Death Coil (shoots off and damages 5 enemy targets nearby and knocks back); Reincarnation (30 sec cooldown!); Death Charger (A MOUNT!); Call of the Dead (Summons 4 Skeleton Warriors, 2 Skeleton Mages; and 2 Necromancers to the Death Knights bidding, they all do pretty high damage, and are a great advantage in PvP.)

Note: Unlocking Classes takes time, but its evidentally worth it. The Death Knight class can heal himself, which is great, but he also has a high amount of health points. The BASE HP a death knight has is over 3500 HP, most classes start with 500-1500.

P.S Want to help out? I'm taking Hero Requests now! I already have one hero that was given to me for my map, and its pretty awesome ;)

Also, using my old forum.

www.firewave.co.nr

Level 8
Release Date Announced for Open Beta 1.0A!

Filesize of Map: 700 kb!

Attachments

• releasedate.jpg
    releasedate.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 143
  • tpreview1.jpg
    tpreview1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 96
  • tpreview2.jpg
    tpreview2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Level 6
This map looks really good, i love how you based them off the gods, reminds me of the game god of war lol, Really good Screenie is the first one, keep up the great work, il be happy to test with you if you would like also, i am also working on my own project if you need some help i might be able to just send me a pm

~4rankie~

Level 8
Thanks.

Also, testing isn't very necessary anymore. All I'm working on now is just a few more spells, easy to read tooltips, and its a pretty decent RPG now. Better than it was when I first started developing.

It already has implemented:

• Save/Load (Codemaker 0.5 by Vexorian)
• Ingame Text Chat System (Hides normal text you type)
• Easy to Read Tooltips (Orange for main headings, white for descriptions, red for key information)
• 14 Classes for Release

Level 6
Well like I said id be happy to help you what is there to do and i might do some with you.

~4rankie~

Status
Not open for further replies.