• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forest Grip ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Forest Grip ORPG

Story
-Many years have passed since warlocks of Rag'nok clan doomed great Mother Tree. Becouse of this curse great Mother Tree started to infect every creature on this world. Infection is spreading quickly and raze everything in it's sight. Only small amount of races succesfully defeated infection with antidotes that Night elves made. Every leader of surviving races came and made a pact that only best warriors can defeat Rag'nok warlocks and save this world...

Systems
-----Inspired by Gaias Retalation ORPG-----

-Save/Load
-Custom Inventory System
-Duel
-Enterable Houses
-Dungeon Item Get
-Show Damage (Floating Text)
-Critical Strike
-Ship Traveling system (with cinematics)
-Every mob has it spell :)
-Skill Buying (spellbooks, active and passive)
-Casting Bar
-Attachment System (weapons/misc/shield)
-Proffesion System (Blacksmithing, Armor Crafting, Alchemy, Enchanting...)

Heroes
-8 Custom modeled heroes
-Every hero will get his first abillity and 2 spellbooks at start (active/passive abillities).
-Player will be able to add new abillities to spellboks by buying them from some shops or by getting it from some class quests.
-Every hero can change it's class on 15 level to a stronger one.

Warrior
-Tank/Dps Hero Can use swords, shields, and mail armor.
-Seconds Classes: Phoenix Knight (Tank, Strength) and Berserker (Dps, Agillity)

Elementalist
-Magic Dps Hero can use orbs, magic rings and cloth armor.
-Second Classes: Shaman (Magic Dps, Intelligence) and Poison Mystic (Magic dps (over time), Intelligence))

Cleric
-Magic Dps/Healer Hero can use wands, book and cloth armor.
-Second Classes: Priest (Healer, Intelligence) and Holy Warrior (Magic Dps, Intelligence)

Mage
-Magic Dps Hero can use staves, relics and cloth armor.
-Second Classes: Pyromancer (Magic Dps, Intelligence) and Necromancer

Vampire
-Dps/Tank/Magic Dps can use claws, blood vials and leather armor/mail if tank.
-Second Classes: Blood Warrior (Tank, Strenght, mail armor), Bat Lord (Magic Dps, Intelligence) and Blood Slicer (Dps, Agillity)

Assasin
-Dps Hero can use daggers, off hand dagger (critical giver/not attacking with it) and leather armor.
-Second Classes: Shadow Silcer (Stealth Dps, Agillity) and Slayer (Dps, Agillity)

Archer
-Ranged Dps hero can use bows, rune and leather armor.
-Second Classes: Beastmaster (Ranged Dps-animal master, Agillity) and Hawkeye (Ranged Dps, Agillity)

Druid
-Magic Dps/Healer/Tank/Meele Dps can use magic staves, magic leaf and cloth/mail armor (second class) and leather armor (second class)
-Second Classes: Nature Mystic (Magic Dps, Intelligence), Nature Defender (Tank, Strength), Forest Fighter(not sure for this name) (Meele Dps, Agillity) and Restoration Master (Healer, Intelligence)

Quests

-There will be leveling/class quests.
-There will be 100+ quests.
-Some quests i've done:
----Kobold Tribes----
Kill 8 kobolds to complete :).
----Stolen Goods----
Kill gnolls to get stolen goods from them.
----Beach Exploration----
Explore western beach to find the evil that is traveler afraid.

Items

-Every item has it's Type, Damage/Armor and Bonus-(stats, health, mana)
-Poor, Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic and Crafted

Screenshots

1j5i08.jpg

259h35w.jpg

358xi4i.jpg

3497xwm.jpg

4hwegx.jpg

Done:

Terrain 20%
Systems 40%
Heroes 31%
Quests 7%
Units 14%
Items 10%
Spells 8%

Currently Looking for :
-Modeler, Someone that can help me with triggers, loading screen maker, icon maker and maybe someone to help me with terrain :D.
If someone wanna help me in this project, i will make a thread in Project Requirement. :goblin_yeah:.
-Looking for ideas and your opinions too :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.