• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Moon's oRPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
53md6p.jpg
*Just Started

About

New Moon's oRPG is a Classic RPG, Most in RPG's/oRPG's have high levels and few classes to choose, making the game Lame. In This oRPG, New Moon will have many classes to choose, and its up to 3rd Class/Trancendent Class "For Example : Novice - Swordsman - Knight / Crusader - Lord Knight - Paladin" and i am still thinking of adding a rebirth system that is maximum 3.

Storyline

Working On It.

Game Play :

Coming Soon

Classes

General Class

Novice Job Class - All characters in New Moon start off as a Novice. After obtaining all the Basic Skills, players may change their profession to a first job class. The one exception to this rule is the Super Novice class, which additionally requires that the character be at least base level 15.

1st Classes

Swordsman Job Class - The Swordsman is the master of melee, having the skills to receive minimal damage and restore HP while dishing out lots of damage. The preferred weapon of choice is, obviously, a sword (one-handed or two-handed). Swordmen can also use spears; however, it is recommended for them to wait until they reach their second job before using spears. Upon reaching Job Lv 40, a Swordsman can become a Knight, using spears or two-handed swords for a more offensive approach, or a Crusader, the more defensive path that uses shields or two-handed spears effectively.

More To Come!

Team

X3n0nX - Head =

= - Working
= - On Break
= - New Team Member

Testers

None

Features

Coming Soon

Upcoming Features

Coming Soon

Coming Soon

Process

Terrain - ||||||||||
Heroes - ||||||||||
Units - ||||||||||
Buildings - ||||||||||
Items - ||||||||||
Triggers - ||||||||||
Abilities - ||||||||||

Total Process - ||||||||||
Credits

None

Last edited:
Level 6
I just kept Editing it so, I will work a long time on it after my test on Monday & Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.