• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lost Wood ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
(Banner Coming Soon!)
Lost Wood ORPG

-=About Lost Wood=-

Lost Wood is an RPG designed for multiplayer, or ORPG (Online Role Playing Game) I started this project to bring education to people, Lost Wood goal is to bring Warcraft III to a new level, I started on this project last Monday (November 16, 2009). Lost Wood will try to give you the "Fun" and the absolute gaming experience.

-=Lost Wood Classes=-

Lost Wood has many classes, Lost Wood has 39 Classes Lost Wood supports 1st Class, 2nd Class, Trancendent Class. I will show you all Lost Wood Classes and Remember these classes are Ideas and It is still not Implemented.

=========================================================

s6n69v.jpg

novice_title.gif

After wandering, jobless, he/she sees an official notice for recruiting adventurers, posted by King Tristan 3rd. The notice says, 'You can have different types of jobs depending on your effort'. He/She picks his/her body up, the body that usually doesn't move, and steps into the world of adventure.

Without money, and just the Knife and Cotton Shirt given by the King, he/she sets out to the tough battle against monsters.
They have no special skills, but there is the determination to achieve something

==========1st Job Classes====================================

2zi3mes.jpg

swordman_title.gif

He/She, who continuously moves forward to further improve his/her own strength, brings the skills and physical strength gained through training, along with strong armor and weapons to join the world of adventure.

From the Satellite city of Izlude he/she is very honest but stubborn like the strong waves of the ocean.

One day, after reading King Tristan 3rd's official notice recruiting adventurers, decides to join with the hope of becoming strong one day. He/She sets off with one sword.
Swordsman possess both strong physical attacks and defense, and has the ability to be a leader of all characters.

More to Come!

-=Lost Wood Terrain Preview=-

"Valleas" , The starter city - where all players starts.

"Valleas Field", The Starter Field for Novices.
2iscgwo.jpg

-=Lost Wood Team=-

Does - Head =

= - Working
= - On Break
= - New Team Member

-=Lost Wood Credits=-

Thank You,

HappyTauren - City Building 1 & City Building 2
VampireHeart - VillageCobblePath
DungeonM - For distributing the Ultimate Terraining Map (UTM) where I got the Decideous Tree Model.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.