• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mythe ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
mythelogo.png

Website | Forums

ETA: 2-3 Weeks [Somewhere around Halloween)

____________CONTENTS___

___________Introduction___

'Mythe' ORPG, travel through a land of mythical creatures and beings, get to the highest level, defeat the Gods of the land... PvP with other players. [Based off of Greek Mythology]

Note: This post will be updated frequently; so check by.

________________GODS____
TITANS
Gaea
Uranus
Cronus
Rhea
Oceanus
Tethys
Hyperion
Mnemosyne
Themis
Iapetus
Coeus
Crius
Phoebe
Thea
Prometheus
Epimetheus
Atlas
Metis

THE LESSERS
Demeter
Persephone
Dionysus
Eros
Hebe
Eris
Helios
Thanatos
Pan
Nemesis
The Graces
The Muses
The Erinnyes
The Fates

THE OLYMPIANS
Zeus
Poseidon
Hades
Hestia
Hera
Ares
Athena
Apollo
Aphrodite
Hermes
Artemis
Hephaestus

________________TRAVEL___
There are a few ways to travel through the world, but you can also take gryphons to certain areas not available on foot, or just long distance.

_______________CLASSES___
All classes have 5 spells, that can get their ranks upgraded so they can do heavier damage, the reason why I don't make it so the more intellect the more damage, is because it takes too long, and this is more efficient.

Starter
Novice Class
--> (First Class: No Skills)
Lv 5 to Upgrade to [ANY TIER 1 CLASS]

Shadow Mage
Tier 1 Class
--> [ Can Learn: Shadow's Fall; Shadow's Fury; Shadow Bolt; Shadow Gateway [ULTIMATE]]
Lv 35 to Upgrade to [SHADOW WIZARD]

Assassin
Tier 1 Class
--> [ Can Learn: Stealth; Slice n Dice; Crushing Blow; ....more coming soon ]

Attachments

• mythprev1.PNG
    mythprev1.PNG
    677.6 KB · Views: 389
  • Preview2.jpg
    Preview2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 333
  • Preview1.jpg
    Preview1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 313
  • preview3.jpg
    preview3.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 342
  • preview4.jpg
    preview4.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 329
  • preview5.jpg
    preview5.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 235
  • preview6.jpg
    preview6.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 234
  • preview7.jpg
    preview7.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
Level 8
Another good project from you, banlord, but will this one actually get finished? I have seen so many projects from you now that all looked great but not even 1 reached completion.

I plan to actually finish this one to be honest, but it will take awhile for me to do it. Once its actually multiplayer compatible and good for BETA i will release it. Also TRAVEL MAP REMOVED! Ill be adding more pictures about the new look soon, I'm redoing alot of the terrain, to make it look nice.

Community site will have more information added soon.

[Site: http//banlord.110mb.com ]

Last edited:
Level 9
I like the idea. I don't know if I've seen any maps based based of ancient mythologies, but maybe its just because I haven't looked for any. Anyways the idea is good but there isn't much detail. You could say weather or not you get different hero classes and how the system works. Maybe even give us some rough ideas of possible hero's. Also with more information you could get more suggestions for what you could add and even more encouragement to get it finished from, people wanting you to finish it.

Now about the screen shots. I really like the first one but the others look a little bit bland. If they are just the rough draft of the terrain before anything was added then thats fine but if its really the terrain I suggest you edit them a little bit.

Anyway good luck hope it turns out great. :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 8
The Underworld
Oddly, the worlds merged with the Underworld and the world. The way to enter; is somewhat difficult. What you have to do is gather the hearts of mortals. Once one person gains access to the Underworld, everybody does.

The difficult part of gaining access to the Underworld, is that the passageway is a PvP Zone. Once the gate opens, past that area is a friendly zone, where you will find a little town where the mortals can take rest. There is a giant wall, covered with some strange energy that keeps the souls of the dead out of the town.

Underworld Bosses
Chaos (HP: 25,000 | ARMOR: 250 | DAMAGE: 2,500 | Strategy: Chaos lets out waves of energy every few seconds, and if you are in the way, it will kill you. He also does a stun move on a random player. So this boss is a very team needing battle.)
Persephone (HP: 45,000 | ARMOR: 150 | DAMAGE: 3,500 | Strategy: Coming Soon...)
Hades (HP: 150,000 | ARMOR: 450 | DAMAGE: 6,000 | Strategy: Coming Soon...)

Level 3
May I help with sumthin :p

Hey, I love the idea and EVERYTHING... I would like to know if i can help with spells or heros?

Level 3
:p

The only thing that I can't do is balancing the hero's.... (their damage, hp, stats etc...) and balancing the spells damage... but maby me and you can help. I'll make spells, you give me ideas for them and u balance them? And u can also do hero's :D

Level 8
Im a BIG fan of RPGs please plan to finish this and if you ever need a tester ill always be there to fill in a spot. I like the spells and the idea keep it up its a good looking rpg.

Status
Not open for further replies.