• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Mysterious Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
This is a cinematic terrain for my RPG (it's the Intro):

Somewhere in the Desert an Old Orc wanted to live in peace on an silent island...
But there were ancient magics, waiting for their revenge, that hold the place and they didn't want to get disturbed...
From the bloody corpse of the killed Orc, a dark thing raises... We ony can hope that it stays on this Island...

What do you think ? What should I improve (Remember: Cinematic) ?

Attachments

• Terrain5a1.jpg
    Terrain5a1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 218
  • Terrain5a2.jpg
    Terrain5a2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 158
  • Terrain5a3.jpg
    Terrain5a3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 154
Level 34
The foreground is nice, but the background is awful. You need some background mountains, or nothing at all even. That one ugly lump with some fire is ruining the whole thing.

Level 13
your using WEU i think because WEU only gets like that when i use normal editor it doesn't do that or your going 2 high is all.

Level 34
There's an absolute height in wc3 that cannot be surpassed. You made the map too small, you have to put the mountains way farther back in the distance.

Level 3
I like the area surrounding the throne, the doodad placement, tile variety and height variation all aids towards making the scene attractive. However has other people have said that volcano is unnatractive and i'm not a fan of how the archs 'clip' each other.
other than that i think it has great potential :)

Status
Not open for further replies.