• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Myriad Crystal v1.0

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
  • Love
Reactions: KaiZen7th and Njord
Myriad Crystal
IMPORT GUIDE :
1. Preferences --> Enable 'Automatically create unknown variables ...' (tick)
2. Import Timed Special Effect (both v1 and v2 versions)
3. Import Stun Snippet and the PauseUnitEx requirement
4. Copy the Myriad Crystal ability in object editor
5. Copy the Myriad Crystal trigger folder in trigger editor
6. Configure the MyriadCrystalConfig trigger
[OPTIONAL: Import the Blizzard II model if you want to have the one exactly like the test map]
SPELL DESCRIPTION :
Mark an area of 2000 in crystal magic, raining 1/2/3 crystal(s) every 0.2 second at random points within the marked area. Each crystal, on impact, deals 110/220/330 damage to enemies within 220 radius of the crystal and freeze them for 2 seconds. Marker lasts 30 seconds.
SPELL INFORMATION :
Inspired by one of @TapZe personal works. The character rains barrage of crystals upon the area with impunity that renders even the strongest of enemies immobile. I have showcased this map several times on my youtube, but the map is not publicly available. This is my reimagining of the spell, and thus has some differences in comparison to his (much more aesthetically pleasing) version of the spell.
MEDIA SHOWCASE :
CHANGELOG :
Version 1.0: Released to Hive

CREDIT :
MyPad: PauseUnitEx
TapZe: Original Spell Idea
Contents

Myriad Crystal v1.0 (Map)

Hmm... What is the difference between this one and the Licht Regen?
Myriad Crystal is slightly more dynamic that it can be timed for exact duration, and tested for a wide area, opposed to Light Regen small and concise area. It is also aesthetically designed different.

For most part, it uses similar codes.