• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Myriad Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Myriad Mayhem version .76

What is Myriad Mayhem?
Myriad Mayhem is a chaotic game which takes some basic elements of WC III and combines them with new ideas. The host can decide if he/she wants to play a 6 vs 6 game or a 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2 game. When the game begins players can either:
-Pick a hero from a tavern
-Pick Random Hero
-Build a Hero
-Tech
Then it is time for players to go and completly deystroy each other using their spells, tactics, and armies.

It sounds a little bit like Footmen Frenzy, is this just a knock-off version?
No! The basic gameplay was based off Footmen Frenzy but is still very different. In Footmen Frenzy heroes reley on their attacks to dominate the battle field, but in Myriad Mayhem, heroes' attacks are cut down dramaticly. In replace of this low attack power, heroes now have increased HP and mana so they can cast very powerful spells. In Myriad Mayhem, the Tier system is very different also. Tiers, or Barracks can spawn either melee, ranged, or spellcater type units. Players can change which class they want to spawn at any given time.
Melee beats Spellcaster
Ranged beats Melee
Spellcaster beats Ranged
That is the basic concept of Myriad Mayhem.

So what are some features that set Myriad Mayhem apart form other maps?
Myriad Mayhem has a growing list of features that make this map different.

Build a Hero-Although not an original idea, Build a Hero allows players to build their own hero at the cost of a pretty penny.

Unit Spawners-Players can buy a new unit to spawn in replace of their original unit. But be careful! Once you buy a Uhit Spawner you can not spawn your original unit anymore! You must buy another Unit Spawner to change units.

Well, that is it for now.:emote_mad:

Can I help in Myriad Mayhem?
YES! This brings me to the main reason why I put this post up. I could use anybody's help! From as simple to testers to people who can GUI/jass enhance custom spells, I would love your help. People who help get a custom hero/item named after them.:emote_party:

Cool Screen shots coming to a monitor near you! (Could someone tell me how to add screen shots to posts)?

Level 12
Either attach the screenshots to your first post or upload it to an imagehost like imageshack.us and do

Status
Not open for further replies.