My WE don't have Save Game Cache!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Please help me, my world editor don't have Save Game Cache system in the Trigger Editor. So i can't make a campaign in my World Editor.:cry::cry: Please HELP ME!!!!

Level 16
Moin moin =)

Adiktuz what are you talking about?

blg9nzizba16csjc0.jpg

While I read your post DarthDeath, I get 2 points out of it: You mean the function doesn't exist in the editor? [Wondering because it does ( else the custom script of Adiktuz is correct )]

Or you mean you can create everything with the trigger, but he doesn't store everything in the game while you play? In this point you should post your trigger, because maybe you did a mistake.

Greetings
~ The Bomb King > Dr. Boom

Moin moin =)

Adiktuz what are you talking about?

blg9nzizba16csjc0.jpg

While I read your post DarthDeath, I get 2 points out of it: You mean the function doesn't exist in the editor? [Wondering because it does ( else the custom script of Adiktuz is correct )]

Or you mean you can create everything with the trigger, but he doesn't store everything in the game while you play? In this point you should post your trigger, because maybe you did a mistake.

Greetings

my editor doesnt have one... WE and NewGen too since I've updated to 1.24 and up, also saw it on threads...

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...gger-function-does-not-exist-database-144982/

Level 9
yeah, me too ...
my WE don't have SaveGameCache Action, everytime i open my old campaign in WE, always crashes T_T

did bllizard disable the GUI SaveGameCache in patch 1.24 ???

EDIT :
1.24b removed the GUI for save game cache... You can still use the JASS
  • Custom Script: call SaveGameCache()
PS: Not sure if that's the right one but its something like that...

• Custom Script: call SaveGameCacheBJ(your gamecache variable)
^ i used that, and it works :D

Level 16
Moin moin =)

LoL I get confused. I used the normal World Editor with the last patch 1.24e and I have it. maybe this need a clear discussion, because this cannot be somehow.

There's a seconds point I'm wondering: If I use my GUI trigger in the normal WE and convert this to Jass I get:
"Custom Script: call SaveGameCacheBJ". If I do the same with NewGen I Get: "Custom Script: call SaveGameCache".

Normally NewGen doesn't convert BJ triggers to non Bj triggers and use the BJ triggers too, after converting. So why there's a difference? I have to think about it LoL

Greetings

For what I know, Blizzard removed the "SaveGameCache" function in a patch and re-add it 3 or 4 patches after (I don't remember which patches it was).

JNGP use a custom "TriggerData.txt", which is the file that define GUI functions. Maybe you installed JNGP when Blizzard removed the function, then JNGP copied the TriggerData and didn't re-add it.

Anyway, you can still use a custom script as you did...

Status
Not open for further replies.