• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My very first Artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
This is a picture of a Mage channeling a counterattack spell, which will fend off the evil scourge beast.

The mage has a purple wizard hat with a powerful 3 tri gram robe. Also including; magical shoulderpads feet of that of a merman,Belt of the dragon, and magic clothes that can make him fly.

The mage is on a quest to get the face mask of the dragon, which is in the beast's stomach now.

The beast has the ability to fire deadly molten lava at his enemys(from his lungs)
He is slow though, it take 10 seconds for him to turn around, but his skin is made of lava, so he can't be killed with strength....but with magic, he is doomed.

Mermaidmage4.png

Its kind of strange and alittle sloppy, but im very new to artwork, I did my best. But I could of made the outlines better.

Sorry if its to big, Photobucket cant make it any smaller.

Transparentypwned.png

Last edited:
Level 10
agh, I guess no one likes it, or wont show sympothy...no problem, I guess I will need to make a sweet graphic art next time.

Level 10
Ty, I thought it sucked because of 2 days without posts lol, im on a 30 day trial so I better start painting... I guarentee that it wont be as good as herios until I get some practice

Status
Not open for further replies.