• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Amargaard's Artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Amargaard's Artwork

Hello there, I decided to make a personal showcase featuring the various pieces of artwork I have created throughout my time on the Hive :)

Constructive critique, ideas for future drawings, as well as regular comments are of course warmly welcome in here :)

Hope you will enjoy! And if you do, you might also want to check out my deviantART profile - I'd always love to have some more company there :b

Art created for my Avataria #2 roleplay:

Concept art of Ironside's Avatar character in the roleplay.

An optional artistic object (OAO for short) showing my roleplaying character, Am'ar Kardos, buying a gun from an elven engineer.

Art created for the Kaelicious Social Group:

List of characters included in the drawing
*Alagremm, the cultist LoveSlave cooking Ris a la mande.
*Am'ar Gaardos (Amargaard), the orc decorating the Christmas tree.
*Azsure, the misguided cultist boy.
*BernKastel, the woman cultist sitting on the floor, and also the one observing the room angrily from a present.
*David, the skull on the Christmas tree.
*DeadlyStroke (DSgamer), the electricity-being coming out of a power socket.
*Kari (Kari0003), the human carrying the LoveSlave invention.
*Legion King, the picture of the happy fire lord.
*Paillan, the LoveSlave half-demon solving a puzzle.
*Ralle, the awzum moose.
*Santa Claus, the great idol of winter having a foot massage.
*Spoontoobig, the Christmas tree ball with a happy face.
*The Mad King, the Halloween idol controlled as LoveSlave and forced to give Santa a foot massage.

*Alagremm, the cultist LoveSlave flirting with Kari.
*Am'ar Gaardos (Amargaard), the orc taking a nap.
*Bernkastel, the lady kissing a skull.
*Cupid, the God of Love enjoying a romantic evening with his wife.
*David, the skull being kissed.
*DeadlyStroke (DSgamer), the electricity-being controlling the LoveSlave machine in the tree.
*Juno, the kitten looking at the sunset.
*Kari (Kari0003), the human flirting with Alagremm.
*Legion King, the sender of two lovely roses.
*Paillan, the Uncle Sam imposter on the poster.
*Psyche, the beautiful wife of Cupid.
*Ralle, the awzum moose.

*Alagremm, the cultist playing pool.
*Am'ar Gaardos (Amargaard), the orc in the bar.
*Bisnar, the skeletal felhound mount for David.
*David, the skull with shades playing cards with his brother.
*DeadlyStroke (DSgamer), the electricity-being near the DJ.
*Gyro, the flying sheep bartender.
*Juno, the kitten on the pool table.
*Kari (Kari0003), the human DJ.
*Ken (Hell Master), the burning skull playing cards with his brother.
*Legion King, the firelord in the Mad King's story.
*Paillan, the half-angel wondering how to remove the pig from the toilet door.
*Ralle, the awzum moose.
*The Mad King, the former Halloween idol in the bar.

My character Am'ar, and his adopted living skull son, David.

A Christmas present I drew for my adopted son.

A concept art of the group's most evil mastermind, the Mad King.

The latest concept art of my personal roleplaying character, Am'ar Kardos.
Art created for my upcoming roleplaying project:

A drawing featuring a slightly stressed Am'ar Kardos controlling his space ship.

A drawing featuring Am'ar Kardos' space ship, as it heads towards the end of a galactic portal rift.
I improved this drawing, based on some very useful constructive critique I got on deviantART, by darkening the foreground and few other things, thus allowing me to strenghten contrast, atmosphere and 3D effect.

A drawing featuring Am'ar Kardos' trying to escape the cabin of his space ship, witnessing the door explode off.
Other Artwork:

An old painting experiment, with water colors, and birthday present for my father.

The custom banner me and a female friend made, to put up in our camp on Roskilde Festival. Advertising for our facebook page about marijuana too.

Just after making a profile on deviantART, I entered a contest, in which you had to include your own personal character interacting with the contest holder's own character, which is a cat called Scott Goldeneyes - my Orc had to be remade into a Boxer dog version in order to be accepted, so this is the result. I actually won 1st place with this entry!

Entered another contest on deviantART, in which you had to draw something connected to angels and demons - this is what I could come up with, an artwork revealing the differences between worshipping angels, and demons. Contest will end the 31st of October, so I'm looking very much excitingly forward to what the results will be!

Entered yet another contest on deviantART, in which you had to draw an original character of yours, eating something that represented it's personality. I'm not saying Am'ar is a bony person, but.. well, he's a dog, and dog loves bones!
Contest will end the 31st of October, so I'm looking very much excitingly forward to what the results will be!

Last edited:
Level 19
Thanks a lot bro! Here are 3 updates, for anyone interested! As always, feedback, constructive critique and any kind of regular comments are warmly welcome :)
I improved this drawing, based on some very good constructive critique I got on deviantART, by darkening the foreground and few other things, thus allowing me to strenghten contrast, atmosphere and 3D effect.

174866-albums3368-picture75097.jpg
The third artwork in the series about my upcoming RP project has been finished and uploaded.

174866-albums3368-picture75098.jpg
Just after making a profile on deviantART, I entered a contest, in which you had to include your own personal character interacting with the contest holder's own character, which is a cat called Scott Goldeneyes - my Orc had to be remade into a Boxer dog version in order to be accepted, so this is the result. I actually won 1st place with this entry!

174866-albums3368-picture75099.jpg

Level 27

174866-albums3368-picture75099.jpg
I gotta say, your character as boxer heavily resembles Jake from Adventure Time.
Jake_sunglasses.gif

Level 19
.. And that can't be a bad thing - Jake has always been, and will always be awzum :D
Anyways, since the 1st place price included my character being part of the contest holder's personal comic, I'm currently in the process of creating some more concept arts of him - and sorry, but they kinda differs a lot more when in bigger scale :l

Roland

R

Roland

Amargaard, I really wanna be part of your Drawings amigo, Can you draw me as a Blind soldier? :3 (With an Eye-patch on the left eye) and holding a Halberd? Pleassse? :3 and with my partner (Jar'hera - The weasel) ? :3 Pleaseee?

Roland

R

Roland

Looks Great! I also saw that on DeviantArt too! You really did a great work, Adam! I hope you can make better ones in the future! Keep up the good work!

Roland

R

Roland

Ahahaha! Looks great! You drawn it on your Oslo paper? :p I hope you can do more better icons :D

Roland

R

Roland

Oslo paper? What's that? Papers from Oslo? o_O
And I actually thought of coloring the last one, since I'm using it for avatar picture :b

You don't know Oslo papers? Well, It's a thicker version and a Rough version of an Ordinary bond paper.
I like the Dog btw, Seems Megusta. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.