• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Sweet Satan...

Please read before voting

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Please DON'T vote until you read this!
For anyone over the age of thirty, this is old news . . . really old . . . The Stairway to Heaven: By Led Zepplin
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stairway.php

Now, my friends have never heard of this, and were freaked out by it, as with similair Backmasking albums, and with the publicity these have braught on the records, it's easy to beleive that these have been heard and implimented before and after the coincable outlook.
Perhaps, now, someone will be inspired to do a full-on gallery of bits from The White Album by the Beatles that were so inspirational to Charles Manson. Or . . . better yet . . . the infamous "love song to baal" and "kill the children" and similar nasty bits hidden in those early Frank Sinatra tunes. Or, the "I hate my life" and "father lust" and "death I adore thee" lines hidden in the poetry of Emily Dickinson.
My Theory is: One of the symbols used on the album is a sacred symbol for the Devil by the Rocicrucians(spelling?); It's comprised of 3 6's. The band was living in Crowley's castle, after he died, and in their autobiography, they said the song practically wrote itself. It was written right out of sleep when the brain is on subconcious mode(alpha brainwaves, attuning to the leftover psychic energy); The hand was on autopilot. On the album cover is a picture of Lucifer falling from Heaven becoming Satan. Lucifer was God's favorite angel; He was in charge of music. But, he was instructed to play music with only bells, and he disobeyed God, so God made an example of him. The band was living in a castle infused with Magick. When you pluck a g-string on a guitar, a guitar sitting next to it's g-string will vibrate in harmony. Try noticing 'yourself as a guitar" in various places with extreme vibrations. The more volunteering you are about it, the more powerful the effect. The band was studying Satanism and various occult teachings, and even moved into the castle of the recently deceased "wickedest man alive"; They practically volunteered to vibrate at the level of the Devil. In Satanism, followers are encouraged to learn to read, speak, and write backwards,a sort of cryptical tongue, so to speak, hence backmasking.
I think the backwards message was well planned. Some say its not, though - But how often do u find backwards messages that LONG and that makes sense in a song? I dont think you do, to be honest. I found this explanation of the backwards message on another forum "The part, "Oh, here's to my sweet Satan." is supposed to be showing that the message is to be dedicated to the one they love, their "sweet" Satan. Then the part, "The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is Satan" is to show that the way going to, and entering hell is a sad one, because they have to suffer for all of eturnity in hell. "Oh, he'll give you, give you 666." is to show that once your in hell, he'll give you the mark of the beast, which is fortold in the book of Revolations, Chapter 3, that all who believe in Satan shall bare 666 which is the mark of the beast. "There was a little toolshed where he made us suffer, Sad Satan." This could either be, that if Jimmy Page truley did write the song to be like this, that he is reffering to Crowley's house, which they reffered to as "The Toolshed" that brought suffering to all those that worshiped Satan there. Or if the spirit wrote this, it could be reffering to the toolshed as hell, and that all who go there are made to suffer, from Satan. The reason the Spirit could have chosen this song to give out it's message, was to show that the Evil would over come the Stairway to Heaven. "
Some may find it coincadental that the Reversed song was mesmorizing "The Road to Hell", and the regular song was "The Stairway to Heaven."
I wasn't too sure about all of this at first, though I did happen to know a lot of backround knowledge about the Gothic Religions, and most Bibles, I wanted to check myself, I beleive this is how the full song goes: played backwards, hear words sung.
"All to you. all aways. I know your with me. all to the weaping men. oh yes I see the river. Oh how I miss you. crying in the river so deap - your
the one who I chose to worship. you're the one whos in me. ohh you see me cause I live with satan. whos always with me, hes satan. hell never turn me off. (cant understand). there is not yesterday. oh heres to my sweet satan. one little path whould make me sad, his power is satan. hell give you, give you 666. once in a toolshed where he made us suffer, sad satan. hell find away to get lose, get off of me, and no one said no. get off of me. and no one said no. and no one said no. (cant tell)(cant makeout) I'll leave for satan. and no one said no. and no one said no. oh I wish the lord would of.....(I know hes saying something, i just cant make it out.) I wish the lord would of...."

Lyrics of the Song with minor interpretation by myself:
There's a lady who's sure all that
glitters is gold.
referring to someone who takes the best of everything

And she's buying a stairway
to heaven.
Beleiving a shy sense of faith will bring her to heaven.

And when she gets there she knows
if the stores are closed.
she'll know if she had been accepted.

With a word she can get
what she came for.
To come to heaven

There's a sign on the wall
but she wants to be sure.
reffering to the 'Golden Gates'

Cause you know sometimes
words have two meanings.
The reversatile song

In a tree by the brook
there's a songbird
Peacefulness

who sings sometimes.

All of our thoughts are misgiven.
Faith or religion

There's a feeling I get when
I look to the west.
The west as reffered in the Bible for Bliss

And my spirit is crying for leaving.
Multi-interpreted

In my thoughts I have seen
rings of smoke

through the trees.

And the voices of those who
stand looking.
Shame of life that has been spent unthankfull or that have been ignored

And it's whispered that soon
if we all call the tune.

Then the piper will lead us to reason.
Refferring to the Demon that holds the flames of hell

And a new day will dawn
for those who stand long.
If you suffer, you will be rewarded

And the forests will echo
with laughter.
Happiness

And it makes me wonder.

If there's a bustle in your hedgerow
don't be alarmed now.
If you haven't been high in faith or religion

It's just a spring clean for
the May-Queen.

Yes there are two paths
you can go by.
Heaven or Hell

But in the long run.

There's still time to change
the road you're on.
Change your way, and beleive

Your head is humming and
it won't go- in case you don't know.

The piper's calling you to join him.
Temptation - bad

Dear lady can you hear
the wind blow.
Good calling for you

And did you know

your stairway lies on the
whispering wind.
The stairway to heaven

And as we wind on down the road.

Our shadows taller than our soul.

There walks a lady we all know.
Where your faith lies - God

Who shines white light
and wants to show.

How everything still turns gold.
multi-interpreted

And if you listen very hard

the tune will come to you at last.

When all are one and one is all.

To be a rock and not to roll

Without any negativity to the zeps, (which by the way are awesome) I posted this, I would like to know what everyone thinks of this old contrivercial affect that has inspired many.

Level 9
if you think this is frightening just hear Heaven and Hell from Black Sabbath in reverse

then, you shall know the real meaning of nightmares and terror :twisted:

Level 9
hauahuehuahauahiahauahauhau

the pokemon rap owns everyone
and Eminem did that propositally for sure
nature trail to hell is a bit fun

but geez, i got scared with Yoko Ono: "I Shot Jonh Lennon"

really weird

Level 7
There were a few songs the NSYNC or w/e were accused of backmasking... I would do it too if it would bring that much publicity to the artists
0=)
But honestly, who would have the time to playback NSYNC, the ozzyman would however be interesting.

Level 3
I dont think Ozzy need to backmask his satanistic messages are clear the forward way.
And Nsync?? Artist?? sure you got the right band there? lol

Level 9
Some of those were funny.... some were just weird
I KNEW whoever made pokemon worshipped satan.... and, the spears one.... not suprised AT ALL

Level 2
Wow, I haven't been afraid of anything like that, and I watched "The People Under the Stairs" and turned out just fine. The irony is why did I see the Britney Spears one comin? Also for the heck of it, I'll check the song, and when I by some music (unless I know it has somethin to do with satan and stuff, not sayin I buy that stuff) and send it to a exorcist to check it for demonic or corrupt spirits, this is some freaky crap. But in all respects, some of the artists didn't mean to have those hidden messages, besides britney, the beatles (they a greiving) and pokemon.

Level 1
Holy sh*t (blocked it myself, god is watching, pass it on(sorta like santa clause only not as perverted)) Ill try the Twinkle song and edit back when I do. Also, I did see the britney and pokemon comin.

Edit
Just to tell you, I did do the Twinkle thing and here is what I heard
"I wish there was no Allah."
Freaky stuff if you ask me. Looks like Mother Goose believes in God.

Status
Not open for further replies.