• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My storyline after World of warcraft Warlords of Draenor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello, just making my own post for a warcraft storyline after WoW's Warlords of Draenor Expansion. This is mainly for a reason warcraft 4 should exist though.

After events happen after WoD the dreani and orcs from Iron Horde Draenor come into our world and settle in horde/alliance territory.
The next expansions trailer/cinimatic should feature something to do human related things, such as people trading and doing things in Stormwind. Or a flashback to older lordaeron and the expansion features the shadow council ( the shadow council is a myth of priests that practice the way of the shadow ). And there will be tension in current Lordaeron mainly with sylvanas and her forsaken with humans/shadow council with the threat of the "returning" burning legion again. But the main climax of that point in time will be in Warcraft 4 for a bigger battle or a bigger view of things.
Main Characters
-Horde Leader such as sylvanas,voljin,etc
-Alliance leaders the King,Moria,Muradin, Sylvanas systers,etc
and bonus minor characters like the prince of strongroom in forsaken side.
-Burning legion characters, the dreadlords,demons,etc
Well its just my opinion and i didnt really explain it that well either.

Level 2
Hello, just making my own post for a warcraft storyline after WoW's Warlords of Draenor Expansion. This is mainly for a reason warcraft 4 should exist though.

After events happen after WoD the dreani and orcs from Iron Horde Draenor come into our world and settle in horde/alliance territory.
The next expansions trailer/cinimatic should feature something to do human related things, such as people trading and doing things in Stormwind. Or a flashback to older lordaeron and the expansion features the shadow council ( the shadow council is a myth of priests that practice the way of the shadow ). And there will be tension in current Lordaeron mainly with sylvanas and her forsaken with humans/shadow council with the threat of the "returning" burning legion again. But the main climax of that point in time will be in Warcraft 4 for a bigger battle or a bigger view of things.
Main Characters
-Horde Leader such as sylvanas,voljin,etc
-Alliance leaders the King,Moria,Muradin, Sylvanas systers,etc
and bonus minor characters like the prince of strongroom in forsaken side.
-Burning legion characters, the dreadlords,demons,etc
Well its just my opinion and i didnt really explain it that well either.

Warlords of Draenor takes place on Really really past time, it cant be the reason for warcraft 4 to exist... and would the burning legion do in our world since their arch leader; archimonde,kill'jaden,mannoroth,azgalor,magtheridon,varimathras,tichondrius,etc are all dead :vw_death:

Level 8
Warlords of Draenor takes place on Really really past time, it cant be the reason for warcraft 4 to exist... and would the burning legion do in our world since their arch leader; archimonde,kill'jaden,mannoroth,azgalor,magtheridon,varimathras,tichondrius,etc are all dead :vw_death:

well they arent dead... and i think there is more demons out there (dreadlords,mannoroth type, etc)

Level 6
well they arent dead... and i think there is more demons out there (dreadlords,mannoroth type, etc)
Mannoroths race is called Annihilian and pretty much all notable Annihilians are already dead or killable. Kil'Jaden is pretty much the only known Burning Legion commandor who is still alive. They should kill Kil'Jaeden off and then get a new commandor, but god knows when we will kill that bastard.

Level 8
Mannoroths race is called Annihilian and pretty much all notable Annihilians are already dead or killable. Kil'Jaden is pretty much the only known Burning Legion commandor who is still alive. They should kill Kil'Jaeden off and then get a new commandor, but god knows when we will kill that bastard.

I think there is lots of burning legion "leaders","commanders" to be honest, blizz can pop one up or use one that has little story

Level 12
While were at it, I have no idea of any of the story of WoW. Sargeras is known from wc3 though. Will he be the last boss in WoW? If not, who might be?

Status
Not open for further replies.