• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warlords of Draenor - Quizzes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Welcome to Warlords of Draenor Quiz Thread! This thread is about the upcoming expansion: Warlords of Draenor quizzes. Of course I would post some quiz, you will answer but make sure you'll leave at least a quiz before leaving.

1.Who is the Warden that is with Khadgar? When is he/she first introduced in what way?
2.Who is the Warlord with the Iron Will?
3.Which led the Shadowmoon Rebels?
4.Who are the ones who helped and is responsible for Garrosh's escape?
5.Who
Killed Maraad
?
6.Who are the remaining exarchs and the new one?
7.Who are Durotan's brothers?
8.Who is Teron Gorefiend before his death?
9.Who said the quote in my signature?
10.Who liked Vol'jin and may have better contributions because of Vol'jin's leadership over the Horde?

Last edited:
Level 24
I don't have a beta key so I'll just have to answer to the best of my knowledge.

2. Grommash Hellscream
4. Kairoz and Zaela
5. He dies in an explosion protecting Yrel.
6. Akama, Maladaar, Naiel, Othar and Yrel.
7. Ganar and Fenris.
8. Teron'gor
9. Grommash?
10. Thrall.

Don't know 1 and 3 though.

Level 12
1. Cordana Felsong I think
2. Grommash Hellscream
3. Ner'zhul's mate, Rulkan
4. Kairoz was ordered by Wrathion and he was aided by the Dragonmaw
5. Blackhand? Not sure though I think it was a Blackrock Orc
6. (I'll name all Exarchs)
a. Naialle, Rangari Prime
b. Akama, High Vindicator
c. Hataaru, Chief Artificer (deceased)
d. Maladaar, Head Soul-priest
e. Othaar, Shatari Proncosul
f. Restalaan or Larohir, Second to the Prophet
g. Yrel, the new leader of the Draenei
7. Durotans brothers are:
a. Gan'ar (middle)
b. Fenris Wolfbrother (eldest)
8. Teron'gor
9. Either Hellscream the Younger or Hellscream the Elder
10. Lots of people liked Vol'jin so be more specific

Level 9
1. Dont know
2. Grommash hellscream
3. Who the hell are shadowmoon rebels?
4. Kairozdormu
5. Blackhand
6. Who the hell are excarchs?
7. Fenris Wolfbrother and Gan'Ar
8. Warlock
9. Grommash Hellscream
10. I have no freaking idea

Level 18
I just hate past Velen sacrifice himself maybe those filty arroakea should join the Alliance once and for all let the hot rot with only orcs. Make a new faction Empire of Eternal Azshara rise from the depths of maelstorm and consume all.
HAHAHAHA
Also naga should unjoin Old Gods i think they are already too poweful just waiting for the time to explode.

Level 9
I just hate past Velen sacrifice himself maybe those filty arroakea should join the Alliance once and for all let the hot rot with only orcs. Make a new faction Empire of Eternal Azshara rise from the depths of maelstorm and consume all.
HAHAHAHA
Also naga should unjoin Old Gods i think they are already too poweful just waiting for the time to explode.
That would suck... Because there would be no more warcraft if nagas would consume all. I would rather let Deathwing destroy Azeroth, because then there would be no shame since Deathwing was very powerful, but it would be shameful to get beaten by some stupid fish people. Nagas are ever bigger craps than Murlocs and those fish people in Pandaria Alliance joined with.

Level 25
HAHAHAHA

Wait, I think you're overreacting. Please don't go too much away from the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.