• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My skins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I have started reskinning some warcraft 3 skins but still they are not finishead
yet so i decidet to post some of my work.

186930-albums3448-picture58319.jpg

186930-albums3448-picture58320.jpg

Level 30
Quite messy. Some parts are perfect, some are way too blurred. Some are detailed, some are empty. Confusing, when it comes down to one word. A serious lack of shadows makes the skin look like a clown smudge in-game, which is the main concern. The Curves Adjustment Layer in photoshop can help you to balance the contrast of colors.

But it's a good start, and I'm waiting for updates.

Level 25
Quite messy. Some parts are perfect, some are way too blurred. Some are detailed, some are empty. Confusing, when it comes down to one word. A serious lack of shadows makes the skin look like a clown smudge in-game, which is the main concern. The Curves Adjustment Layer in photoshop can help you to balance the contrast of colors.

But it's a good start, and I'm waiting for updates.

This. Also, you have way too many colors going on. Try to keep a little more simple. Same goes for details in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.