• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My RPG map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
my map will include
-jobs & classes
-castles can only be rented
I might make it so there can be castle wars such as
wars between alliance and horde
-houses or hotels can only be rented and heal players very quickly
-sound effects maybe
-quests
-4 races humans orcs dark elves and undead
-weather system
-hunger
-stamina
-many skills
-many bosses with many fun ways to defeat
-big citys mixed races with many things
many transportations such as cars underground...
interactive city
jobs or quests to make money or be a merchant and
work your way up to be rich
explore the city and many secrets
-Huge map with many places to explore and many difficult places to explore such as the top of the mountain or deserts or anywhere.
-trading system
-duel arenas or battlegrounds
-mini games maybe card games or something
-will continue to make sequel of the map and have same saved character if it is possible
-spells will work by lumber or mana
-reviving system will have you as a ghost and a shaman or someone may revive or you may continue on as a ghost for some quests
-Cars will be able to turn back to items so it is able to save in your inventory
-combining some items can enable you create a set as a 1 item such as for head body weapon feet or shield to save you more space
-the car has a inside so it allows you be more protected and enables other players to ride with you
-some areas in the water allow you to go under water and items or just holding your breath
-if player is captured during a war or not obeying the owner of the castle he may prison the player in the castle for some time
I have more things coming but this is all i can say

Level 7
is there a prototype to this map? or is this another one of those 'i've come up with 1000 ideas for an rpg, and i'm going to list them' things where it doesn't actually get done because theres a huge difference between listing ideas and implementing them into a cohesive map...cause you say 'will have' future tense

i mean not that listing ideas is bad but i've seen it a million times where lists upon lists of content was thought of an now lies dusty in some faceless tome

like really, my RPG list has
- 'new intro' levels involving jail break and large rhino boss
- add additional tiles for map generator
- add throwing knives (ie expendable ranged weapons)
thats only 3 things, and everything else after that is crossed until i get a few features done at a time

WOAH!!

Hold up...dont pile up things. You need to start from the basics, thgen work up. I have 7 projects in the making (2 that are confidential, sheep tag in space, 3 translated games (Hero hunt td, red moon rpg, and bloody saga), and...uhhh...I forgot what the last one was)

Anyway, with all this, I still have gotten little done. Sheep tag in spaces space travel still isnt even functional. Making maps takes time. Yours will take almost a year maybe.

Level 6
Well, i wanna see this Done.
Probably, you will not finish this, like most RPG's with huge "to do" list...

Anyway, some ideias are good.
I wanna know how the "Trading Sistem" will be, and how you will make an "Interactive City"?

Good Luck at your map :D

Status
Not open for further replies.