• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My old media posts from my last years of my HIVE account life (Off-Topic Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Tomorrow(Now Today) Nov 3rd: 3 Re-Ups/Re-Posts - done, no Nov 4th, just the 5th, okay?
Nov 5th: 1 re-ups or repeat the three
Nov 8th: 5 re-ups, then be done with all that crap. Then second, close and lock my use of the account for the month.

Just making a thread for that crap - I refused to play WC3 or SC1 among video games
over my family's and their friend's years since a certain someone (I) need(s) to dealt with along the
sites where i created my own accounts on along dA and Tumblr for me
eventually in future depending on an end of "IRL (in real life)" bullshxt from the people on this Earth here.
No wrongs, no offenses, no falses, no bull-garbage here, please. I dare ya. V_V

11/01/2019 (November 01, 2019)

11/02/2019 (November 02, 2019)

11/03/2019 (November 03, 2019)

11/05/2019

11/08/2019 (Final Day of Editing)

Editing thread by myself will be soon if i want to or not.
No Longer Editing Until November 8th 2019 after 5 re-ups/re-posts needed to do so.
no longer updating the (OP of) the thread - all done for now : (

I hope "Off-Topic" or "Something Else" or "Medivh's Tower" could be a better place
(if moved or moving) for (me leaving) this garbage of mine that i cannot saved all of my old posts
comments on the site there last July eventually.
What a blame for my (accounts and everything's) losses. : (

Last edited:
Level 7
Wait what happened?
I'm not so sure to my eyes and ears - but I liked to reply (to you to that) here right now,
but i'm afraid not to.
Sorry, i have important-but-urgent business to settle in mind. : (

Next stuff will be later by my times i think more willingly.
What a shame. : \

Status
Not open for further replies.