• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] My Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm sorry I gave up the map. Unfortunately, I do not have time. The Polish version of the editor is poorly translated. I will not make maps, because I do not want to do it, unless someone knows how to switch to English editor maybe someday. Please, close this topic by moderators hiveworkshop.com.

Last edited:
Level 5
Well.
If you want your map to be tested make a difficulty system.
Or else testing will be way harder because people will either need skill or to synch up and find a way to play in multiplayer.
Also "good trigger" is a nearly entirely meaningless combination of words (because good triggers have meanings varying on the people using it) however stuff like "leakless triggers" means something(I am going to check if there is leaks if there is leaks then remove the good triggers line since good triggers have no leaks).
Ok I can not read the triggers right now since I still can not download the patch.
(I am downloading a browser to try to download the patch since currently all my attempts at downloading the patch failed)

Last edited:
Level 5
It is relatively simple: put one trigger allowing when someone type "-easy" to give a reverse command aura to an invulnerable creature with no attack.
make the command aura have a negative damage boost(it is possible if you enable negative values in the editor) and affect all the monsters(have a huge range)
Then people can play an easier version of the game if they want to.

Last edited:
Level 6
It is relatively simple: put one trigger allowing when someone type "-easy" to give a reverse command aura to an invulnerable creature with no attack.
make the command aura have a negative damage boost(it is possible if you enable negative values in the editor) and affect all the monsters(have a huge range)
Then people can play an easier version of the game if they want to.
wrongly in this way it would change the level of difficulty every now and then. Unless this command will only work with the judge, and the reduction of dmg alone is not enough to reduce HP monsters by 50% in single player mode.

Level 5
Well for making it work only with player 1 check the chat events: they are per player.
So check which player is the judge and make a chat event only for him.
(I see nothing wrong with changing the difficulty of the map in the middle but if you do not want to allow that then you can turn off the difficulty triggers after some time has elapsed)
If monsters deals less damage after typing a command then it is easier to defeat the monsters.
But if you want frailer monsters you can add a reverted devotion aura.
And you can pick any given negative amount with reverted devotion aura and reverted command aura so if you want you can have a reverted command aura that reduce the damage of the monsters of 65.4% but if you prefer you can reduce their damage of only 20% if you consider it is sufficient for making the map easy.
Monsters under the effect of a reverted devotion aura can take more than 70% extra damage if you lower armour a lot so you can nearly halve the time it takes to kill monsters.

Level 6
Well for making it work only with player 1 check the chat events: they are per player.
So check which player is the judge and make a chat event only for him.
(I see nothing wrong with changing the difficulty of the map in the middle but if you do not want to allow that then you can turn off the difficulty triggers after some time has elapsed)
If monsters deals less damage after typing a command then it is easier to defeat the monsters.
But if you want frailer monsters you can add a reverted devotion aura.
And you can pick any given negative amount with reverted devotion aura and reverted command aura so if you want you can have a reverted command aura that reduce the damage of the monsters of 65.4% but if you prefer you can reduce their damage of only 20% if you consider it is sufficient for making the map easy.
Monsters under the effect of a reverted devotion aura can take more than 70% extra damage if you lower armour a lot so you can nearly halve the time it takes to kill monsters.
THANKS.

Level 6
How in Warcraft 3 choose map menu make custom image (no loading screen)Image in menu?
maxresdefault.jpg

Like This! No map model image. Custom Image on menu.

Attachments

• Bez tytułu.png
    Bez tytułu.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.