• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

my map in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
My project

Well I've started the very beggining of a map that i would like some ideas or help on so here is what I've thought of/got so far.

The map is supposed to be based on a research facility on mars where the humans were trying to create the perfect war creature. It will start off with you on a space shuttle to the facility upon arriving you find out the power is off which means no life support and no means to contact help.

There is 2 teams the humans and the spawn (the creatures the humans created) the humans goal will be to activate the power and contact help while the spawns goal is to kill all the humans within one round.

Other features include humans require a spacesuit for an area without lifesupport or the surface of mars the spawn has a first person camera and acceleration arrow based movement system doors to new areas will be unlocked with money earned from killing spawn.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.