• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My first Showcase Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
The terrain is too flat, but nice placing of the rocks and there are several tilesets!

Level 13
I mean that it is good that you use diffrent tilesets. It looks natural and epic!

I personally don't like it, the tiles are a bit clashing, the ground is too pointy (I'm not sure If I've explained this well, it shouldn't be even but it shouldn't look so pointy, round it out more) and the mushrooms just look odd next to the trees (along with the fact that they are going through the trees).

Also whatever that thing is in the back, which seems as it's supposed to be the subject, is too blurry - you can see it very well.

This could use a lot more work

Level 5
The thing is: I am a complete noob at showcase terraining. And I don't have any idea how to add a sky.

Oziris: This might be an odd question, but which grass tiles do you mean? I don't think that there are any you could see in the screenshot.

Level 13
The thing is: I am a complete noob at showcase terraining. And I don't have any idea how to add a sky.

Create a trigger :
Event :
Map intialization

Conditions : None

Actions :
Set sky (Loaderan Sky) or what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.