• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My first model...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well,this is my first model ever-the Arch Necromancer.The file size is about ~150kb(with tons of reducing technique).I think it is small and good enough to be submitted.I have submitted it so you can download it directly in the model section.Tell me if you have any problem with my first model.
Here is the screenshot:
72901709.jpg

Finally,feedback plz.

y it's lovely! death-knight body, staff and head (+helmet) from necromancer. i like it! it was a rly good idea! :D btw tuma79, how skilled r u in animating/skin-making? i got some nice models (i am also new in modelling) but can't anim8 them. u can find on the forum pics of them, if u r interested in working wth me (as an animator partner). will mention u, give u credits & rep. and some of my model, like a *kraken* look very promisingly (hope babelfish translated this word correctly)

Status
Not open for further replies.