• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My biggest project

Do you want to see the map ?

• yep

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • nah

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi.

I have start to remake a original map i was doing when i was kid, im a beginner in trigger but i have make someone quest.

I know my project will need hundreds hours of work if im alone on it, i would like to know if someone people would like to help me, like one person for doing spell, one for other ect ect...

This map its a RPG wanted to be like a real MMORPG (in the idea).

The players will have many many quest, some are just "farm x creatures of the zone" some are RP and give lore of the location where the player is.

I really would like to see this project going to him end and can be played by everyone, but i need you for this.

The map will have 12 or 13 zone, all zone have different doodads, tree, ect for be very unique ans show to the player him progress, the player can doing to the next zone when he got 15 level.

Simple example : zone 1 : level 1 to 15 / zone 2 : level 15 to 30

anyway i have to tell everything here my pitch will be way to long, so come talk to me if you want to help :D

btw my english its probaly pretty wrong, im french, the map its actualy french but i have no problem to put the map in 100% english, im just gonna understand you way more easily if u talk french, anayway thanks a lot for read this.

See you.

Attachments

• RPG warcraft.PNG
    RPG warcraft.PNG
    3.5 MB · Views: 82
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    3.6 MB · Views: 93
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    3.5 MB · Views: 89
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    3.2 MB · Views: 93
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    3.5 MB · Views: 85
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    3.7 MB · Views: 80
  • 7.PNG
    7.PNG
    3 MB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Level 14
I would like first to know what in your plans would make this map unique, high quality or more entertaining than average.
Also I would like to know how fast paced you intend it to be because personally I do not like rpgs with grinding very much.

Level 4
What do you mean by "grinding" ?

I think the map will be unique for many aspect, i have never see a map like this and i play on reforged and the original game too.

Frist : the lifetime of the map will be huge, the map will have dungeon where the player's can play together or alone.

Player's will have so possibility to play as pvp too, like someone could do something like /challenge player 1 and a battle begin if the player 1 accept, for finish i think the lore will be a big things of the map, if the player's would like to know more things about the world they have to do all the quest and see all the zone for learn many things !

Hope that answer correctly

Level 14
I already saw a rpg with all the things you described: Curse of Time RPG: Nevermore v1.33.15b
is such rpg (the features you mentioned are in it even if they are not in the description)
If you intend to attract attention then tell things that are truly unique in your plan instead of mentioning standard things many rpgs have.

Grinding is doing repetitive or long tasks that are not particularly interesting for going further in the game.
Such as killing 50 monsters that you can choose to fight one by one for getting the money needed to buy a better sword that you need in order to progress through the rpg.

Last edited:
Level 4
Im gonna see it

Anyway im gonna share the map, this one have many misstake but its obviusly still in project

Attachments

• The Ashenval RPG map multi.w3m
    964.6 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.