• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
My avatar is my character from Ragnarok Online, its a really cool game, even though ive been on there for only 6 days or something, im already making another character, cause im tired of shooting arrows right now, i am making a merchant, to bad i didnt take the screenshot of my char with his Party Hat, and his Diver Goggles...

Level 2
Mine is a drawing i did of Raphael from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, as many of you might have guessed, i am quite an obsessive fan.

Level 2
What shall i say to my avatar? :wink:
it´s a hamster...and...hmm...i have sometimes seen one of them in the RL :wink: and...yeah, it´s a hamster, a lil animal, which eats food and can be eaten by you...and you can put it in a cage. :D

don´t look at my english mistakes, they are to much to count. :(

Level 2
My avatar, or shou.d i say... Avatars, i have two as of now, i interchange sometimes, right now i am using the Naruto avatar... Naruto!

(Short and sweet for The Nord, if u have read ANY of my other posts.)
~The Nord

Level 2
The Nord has also been known to use this Avatar, of Kakashi, From, of course, Naruto Just cause its Baller.

(Another Short one, wow....)
~The Nord

P.S. if u are wondering what naruto is, or just want to know where you can get it free(=D) Talk to me, i have 92 episodes and growing...

Level 4
My avatar is kenji of the Serpent Clan from the Battle Realms game. Well Boom Heffer, I'm playing Ragnarok Online too. I created a permanent novice. His level is just 37 but I spent a lot of money to strengthen him. His equips are these:

headgear:+8 sakkat
phantom mask

weapon:+9 double hurricane verserk saber
shield: +6cranial guard
footgear:+8 green sandals

armor:+8 adventurer's suit(slotted but currently no card is attached but I will buy a pupa card)

garment:+6 immune hood

accessory1: novice armlet of spore accessory2:novice armlet spore

I name him -=]Kenji=-

Level 6
Afronight_76 said:
ive noticed something about your avatar. when the face turns completely grey, the sideburns and hair flash white for a split second. is it supposed to do that?

who r u talkin bout?

oh and mine is a demon huunter. demon hunters ROCK!!

my avartar is one i made in animation shop. i took a bunch of different x's and made them walk with each frame changing his armor. if you stare into it for a while, it starts to become very trippy.
-update- this is my old avatar
armorxwalk.gif

Level 2
mines a picture of a hydraqi, it got deleted though, for being racial.
update- i changed it to a man falling to hid inevitable death, made it like in 5 mins with paint and animation shop.

Level 1
mines a little thing i whipped up in paint and animation shop. i got a picture of tinker and enlarged his nose. i dont know about you but i think its funny. i mean just look at the goblins' noses, theyre huge and pointy!

Level 13
mines kerrigan. i got it off of starcraftinvasion.com, but the predalien on my sig i got from fictional worlds gif shop. i guess i wanted to show both kerrigan and a predalien, and since the predalien doesnt fit in the avatar...

Status
Not open for further replies.